Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Jack

I woke up with a start, sitting up in bed and startling Alec awake.

“What? What’s wrong?” he asked, sleepily.

“I just had a dream about Alector and Violetta. It was when Alector told her they should run away together,” I answered him.

“You had that dream too?” Alec asked. “I thought it was just me. Weird.”

“Not really. It must have been a memory.”

“Right. Ok. That’s going to be odd if we have these dreams every night.”

“Well there’s no way I’m getting back to sleep now,” I told him, getting out of bed.

He groaned, but followed me. I went to the kitchen and looked at the clock. It was 4:30. Well at least I have plenty of time to get ready. I went to the cupboard and found the pop tarts. Yummy. I grabbed two packs of Cookies N Cream and gave one to Alec. We ate in silence and headed back upstairs. Alec got onto the bed and motioned for me to come over. I lowered myself into his arms and we just sat there for a little while. After a few minutes, Alec stared kissing the back of my neck, making me shiver. I felt him grin into my skin and his lips trailed forward to my shoulder. Then he turned me and continued kissing the side of my neck, making me close my eyes and let out a tiny moan.

“Moaning for me already?” Alec asked cockily, his lips still on my neck. He nibbled a little, and I whimpered and moaned a little louder. That sent Alec over the edge. He picked me up and put me on the bed, crawling on top of me. He attached his lips to mine, and I could feel his lust mix with my own. I felt his tongue trace my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I let him in and our tongues fought for dominance. He eventually won and I could feel his hand going inside of my shirt. That’s where I decided to stop it. We didn’t have protection right now and unprotected sex would be bad.

“Alec,” I said putting both my hands on his chest. “Stop. We can’t do this right now.”

Alec sighed, but got off of me. He pulled his hand through his hair and nodded. “You’re right. Sorry. It’s just hard not to get carried away.”

“I understand,” I said, nodding.

“I’m going to go take a shower, I guess,” Alec said, getting up and pecking me on the lips. I just nodded and walked to my suitcase to find something to wear.

As I sifted through my clothes, I heard footsteps coming up behind me. I turned and saw Matt coming towards me.

“Hey Matty,” I said, cheerfully.

“Morning,” he answered with a slight smile on his face.

“How are you this morning?” I asked, turning back towards my clothes.

“I am tired and wondering why I heard moaning coming from this room earlier. It woke me up.”

I felt a blush build in my cheeks and Matty smirked. “Were we that loud?” I asked, dismayed.

“Not really. I’m just a light sleeper and you were a little louder than you thought you were. You guys didn’t… You know. Did you?”

“Oh god no! No, it was just a heavy make out session. Wow. I can’t believe I just told you that. Oh well, I guess I’ll have to tell you everything from now on.”

Matt laughed. “You don’t have to if you don’t want to. I don’t really care.”

“Oh, I see how it is. You just don’t care about me do you?” I asked, teasing.

“Ha Ha. Very funny. I care about you more than you know,” he answered.

“Yeah, I know. I was just teasing you. Which shirt?” I asked holding up a red V-neck paired with a black tank top and a Green t-shirt with a black lightning bolt and little black raindrops on it.

He thought for a moment, then pointed to the red one.

“Good choice,” I said approvingly. I picked up some black skinny jeans and a black pair of vans and went to change. I walked into the bathroom and bumped into Alec with only a towel on. My eyes went wide.

“Oh. I’m sorry! I forgot you were in…” I trailed off as I looked him up and down approvingly. It may sound like I’m bragging, but I have a seriously hot boyfriend!

“See something you like?” Alec asked, teasingly.

I nodded and smiled up at him. He leaned down and pressed his lips to mine in a heated kiss.

“Good cause it’s all yours,” He said against my lips, and I could feel his smirk. He stepped back and walked out of the bathroom, still smirking.

***

As I walked into the cafeteria at lunchtime, I realized that I had left Damen somewhere. Finding it weird that he wondered off, I set out to find him. I searched the whole school, but there was no sign of him. He had been in an off mood all day, and I didn’t want to ask him why. I finally gave up and started heading back to the cafeteria, but as I passed the art room, I heard quiet sobs coming from the inside. Alarmed and concerned, I opened the door and looked inside. In one of the far corners, Damen sat, crying into the sleeves of his hoodie. I immediately went to him and put my arms around him, bringing his face to the crook of my neck.

“Shhh. Shh. It’s ok. You’re ok. I’m here, sweetie. It’s ok. Shh.” I said to him as I rocked him back and forth in a soothing manner. “It’s ok sweetie.”

Eventually, he calmed down to the point where he could talk.

“I-I’m s-s-sorry about a-all of th-this,” Damen said, stuttering through his ragged breath.

“Shh. It’s ok. I don’t mind, sweetheart. You don’t have to tell me. It’s fine.”

“No. I-it’s about t-time I told s-someone,” He said when his breathing was almost completely normal.

“Ok, sweetheart. But why don’t you at least wait until your breathing’s calmed down a bit. Ok?”

He took a deep breath and nodded. He kept taking deep breaths until his breathing was completely normal.

“Ok. You know how most wizards have a human twin right? Well, except for Jay and James. They’re a special case.” I nodded for him to continue. “Well most of my friends knew my twin. His name was Jack. He was amazingly cute and innocent and everybody loved him, especially me. He had a boyfriend,” Damen spat the word out like it was poison. “His boyfriend’s name was Lucas. I hated him. He put up this nice boy act in front of Jack, but as soon as Jack turned his back, Lucas turned into a complete jerk. He was constantly cheating on Jack, but when I tried to tell Jack that he hated me. He screamed that I was just jealous that he and Lucas were so happy and that I wanted Lucas for myself. I tried to tell him it wasn’t true, but Jack wouldn’t listen. One day, the worst happened. Jack went out to get some food, leaving me and Lucas alone in the house. As soon as he had the chance, Lucas came onto me and kept trying to kiss me. He had just pushed me onto the couch and was trying to force me to kiss him, when Jack came in to get the car keys, which he left inside. Jack didn’t wait for an explanation. He just thought that his boyfriend had cheated on him with his own twin, and that his twin had let him. Jack grabbed his car keys and drove to an abandoned building. I followed him in my car but by the time I got to the roof of that building, h-he had already j-j-jumped,” Damen said, his voice going an octave higher on the last word and tears rolling down his face.

“Shh. Oh my god. Shh. It’s all ok sweetie. He knows it wasn’t your fault. I bet he heard that whole thing from heaven and is bawling his eyes out, wishing he had waited for that explanation. Shh.” I tried to calm Damen down again, and it seemed to work. “Nobody else knows this?”

“They know he died, but my parents claimed it was a car accident. I’ve only told you the true story.”

“Ok. It’s ok. Everything’s going to be fine. Let’s head back to my room and I’ll let the headmaster know why we’re not in classes. Come on,” I said, leading Damen away from the art room. He just nodded and followed.

We got to my room and I sent an email to the headmaster. I went and got Dear John, A Walk To Remember, The Notebook, and two huge bowls of ice cream with chocolate syrup and caramel. We put up a note on the doorway telling our friends it was a special sleepover tonight with just me and Damen, then we sat down with our ice cream and watched our Nicholas Sparks movies plus a couple of other chic flicks. By the time we fell asleep on the couch, dried tears were caked on our faces, and we had gone through a two whole containers of ice cream. Over all, it was a much needed and well deserved day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you enjoy this as much as i enjoyed writing it!!! haha can we get the comments up to 40 now, pretty pretty please??? I love you all and your comments and support amaze me!!!! I <3 u!!

-AlyssaXD