Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Ah, Shit

After Damen's breakdown the week went on uneventfully. The guys all wanted to know what happened, but Damen had sworn me to secrecy saying that he didn't want their pity and I could relate to that. No one wants a pity party, even though we did spend a whole night sitting around eating ice cream and watching sad movies as an excuse to cry with each other, but that's not important now. What is important is that I have now been here for three weeks, in classes for two and today was the day that Ash was coming. I was a mess, to say the least. Ash never and I mean NEVER liked me having a boyfriend. When we're around each other we usually only pay attention to us and I don't want to say he gets jealous but, he gets jealous.

Alec on the other hand was fine. He wasn't in the least bit worried about the fact that my older brother is coming to school so I can give him back our family powers, which means he will be staying here because he will then be a wizard again, or that once said brother finds out I have a boyfriend, he will kick said boyfriends ass whether he be my long lost love or a wizard.

So like I said I was currently freaking out. The guys had went somewhere for some 'boy' time, and I was left alone in this huge ass apartment/dorm. To pass the time I was laying on Alec and my bed, blasting Perfect Weapon by Black Veil Brides in panties and a shirt. I was planning on going to sleep so I undressed and everything because I just didn't have anything to do, but since I wasn't tired that didn't work too well.

I bolted upright on the bed when I felt a vibration under my ass. Searching for the offending object under the covers of our bed I found my cell phone. It was blinking red meaning I had a new message. When I opened it there was a text from Ash:

'Just got here, the chairman says to come down here. Please hurry he gives me the creeps with the way he keeps looking at me.'

I laughed and went to our closet to retrieve some short shorts and a bra to put on under my shirt, obviously. When I finally made it downstairs I ran and tackled my brother. What can I say, I missed him. He caught me and we fell over with an 'oomf' but that's okay because my brother is here!! I was so happy to see him I could scream.

"I understand you missed me Vi, and I missed you too, really I did, but could you maybe, oh I don't know, GET THE FUCK OFF ME?" I laughed and did as he said, but not before jumping on his stomach causing him to glare at me. When we finally got off the floor we exchanged a proper hug and turned to the chairman with Ash's arm around my shoulder and my arm around his waist.

"Well then, now that that is done, shall we go to my office or do you want to settle in and we can do the exchange tomorrow?" He asked us, and then waited patiently. I already knew what Ash was going to say so I just let him take care of it.

"Can we do it tomorrow, sir? I'm kind of tired." Ash said, adding in a yawn at the end.

"Of course. Violet, he's rooming with you, and you should have enough room for one more person right?" I nodded and he smiled and waved his hand dismissing us.

Ash and I made our way up to my room and he was, surprised? Or maybe more like amazed. He kept asking why the chairman asked me if I would have enough room, and I didn't really want to tell him that I was kind of living with seven guys. He question was answered, nevertheless when the guys came back.

We had been watching one of our favorite movies, Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street, when Jay had come bursting through the door being chased by his more sarcastic counterpart James. Over the past weeks I had become the mother almost of the group, and Alec the father, though we were in no way the oldest of all of us, so when one of them was being picked on the came to me.

Jay ran through the apartment eventually coming back to me and plopping down in my lap, curling up, and hiding his face in the crook of my neck, asking me to make James stop. They have a lovely relationship don't they? I gave James a stern look when he finally caught up and was in front of me. He looked at me and then sighed and sat down in one of the chairs, ignoring everyone.

Eventually, the rest of the guys made their way into the apartment, laughing and enjoying their time together. Nobody seemed to have noticed my brother yet, and he didn't seem to upset, until Alec came in and took Jay out of my lap so he could sit there and give me a kiss.

The next thing I knew, Alec was on the floor because Ash had punched him.