Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Weird...

Currently, Ash and I were sitting in the Headmaster's office waiting for the him to come back. The air was tense and awkward, which was a rarity for Ash and myself, but it was something that couldn't be helped. I was still mad at him. I mean sure, no guy wants to see their baby sister with some guy, but still, did he really have to punch him?

My little mental ramble was interrupted by the Headmaster himself.

"Alright, I'm back. Now then, are you ready to get this over with?" He said walking in the room and standing above us. Ash and I shared a look then simultaneously nodded to the Headmaster. "Good. So come on, stand up."

After we stood up the Headmaster handed me a blade, this caused me to look at him like he had five heads.

"Violet, I need you to make a small prick on both of your palms, enough to have them bleeding, then wipe the blade off and give it to Ash so he can do the same." I nodded and winced when I made the cuts, then handed the blade over to Ash. He complied with what the Headmaster said and we waited patiently for him to instruct us on what to do next.

"All you guys have to do is grip hands, palm to palm, and Ash should be able to take his powers back from you."

"That's it?" We asked.

"That's it." He repeated. "Now hurry up. Go on, do it already." He urged and we did.

As soon as Ash and I touched our blood I felt power rushing out of me. I looked up and met my brothers eyes to see that they were glowing and he was staring at me wide-eyed. Wind started to pick up around us in the office, furniture started moving, even though floor started to shake and then everything just stopped. It became silent, except for the ragged breathing coming from Ash and myself. When I met my brothers gaze again, I was shocked.

He had changed. From the tip of his hairline down his face and winding down his neck was a tattoo. Nothing to fancy, just intricate swirls and streaks going down the left side of his face, and as I followed it down I noticed that the tattoo went all the way down to his fingertips on the left side of his body, where it then met with my right hand.

I had it too! It seemed to be the same as his, matching, only mine was on the right side of my body.

"You have a tattoo." We said to each other, continuing to stare wide-eyed. "Weird." We then mumbled and cracked a smile at each other.

"That is odd," The Headmaster commented, "I'll look up things on twins receiving tattoos later, in the meantime what we really need to know is if it worked. Go ahead Ash, try to do something."

And I watched in amazement as Ash did something that he always did when we were little, he started rising off the floor, just to bob there a few feet above the ground. He had a huge ass grin on his face, and just at that moment I didn't care that I was mad at him or Alec, I floated up and gave him a hug.

My brother was a wizard again, and he would be spending the rest of the school year here with me.

I just hope he and Alec could get along...