Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Fighting The Brotherly Love

Ash and I broke apart after a few minutes, each looking at the others tattoos.

"This tattoo thing is gonna take some getting use to." Ash murmured while we slowly descended back to the floor.

"Yeah I know. What are the guys going to say? I hope Alec doesn't think I look ugly with these." I saw jealousy and anger flash through my brothers eyes before they became neutral again.

"Well if he doesn't like it then fuck him. Why should you be with somebody who can't accept the way you look?" Ash commented as we slowly made our way to the elevators.

"Your right, but I know he won't have a problem with it. He is my soul mate after all." I said more to myself than my twin, but he heard me anyway.

He snorted, "Your soul mate? You've known each other for what, like a month, two months tops? This thing is all just hormones, you'll get over it soon." He said, more like he was trying to convince himself as opposed to saying it to me.

His comment made me mad anyway. "Just hormones? Why is it you can never accept the fact that I may have feelings for someone of the opposite sex that aren't just based on lust? Do I look like a teenage boy to you?" I snapped out at him.

His face contorted into a grimace and he turned his face away from me. "Forget it, let's just drop the subject and go back upstairs." He said quietly.

Oh he was not getting away this easily.

"Just drop it? No Ash, I want to know why you always doubt my feelings for a guy. You of all people should know that my feelings are true, YOU CAN FEEL THEM! Why do you insist on making me feel like a little slut?" I was fuming, the middle of the hall in front of the elevators may not have be the best place to have this discussion but I could care less at the moment.

"I said let's drop it Violet. Not. Now." He ground out through his teeth. My yelling at him has always pissed him off.

"No, I don't want to drop it. As a matter of fact let's move this outside." I said and then started heading towards the back of the school where we had an open field.

Dark storm clouds were rolling in and I knew we were causing them. This was a bad habit of ours when we were pissed off. I heard thunder boom in the background and a bolt of lightning struck the ground about two feet away from us.

"Well Ash, I'm waiting." I said to him and he just glowered at me.

When he didn't answer me I let out a frustrated growl and made a bolt of lightning strike the ground right in front of him, and made the wind pick up to the point where my hair was whipping around my face.

This started to really annoy him because he actually yelled at me. "Nobody is good enough for you! You're not suppose to fall in love with anyone but m- I mean you aren't suppose to fall in love yet! You're only 17 and my baby sister!"

I was taken aback by him. So much so that the weather stopped abruptly, the clouds rolling out and the wind going back to normal.

" Oh. Well I guess what I feel and want just aren't that important are they?" I laughed without humor, "I think I'm going to go upstairs now." I whispered and quickly walked back into the building, onto the elevator and back to my dorm.

When I walked through the door I saw James in the middle of the living room with Jay in a headlock and Damen trying to break them apart. Within my two second hesitation of just going upstairs into my bedroom Matt and Alec came walking down the hall from the kitchen, effectively ending any plans I had of going upstairs and sitting in anger at my brother.

Alec saw the look on my face and just knew something was wrong. He quickly came over to me and engulfed me in a hug and brought me upstairs. On our way up I caught a glance of Matt's face and saw a pained expression. I furrowed my eyebrows wondering what was wrong, but ignored it. Right now I just needed to be with my boyfriend.