Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

You Two Are So Cute You Make Me Sick.

I awoke from my dream with a gasp, my eyes shooting open and my body flailing about as the sensation of drowning registered with my mind. I then heard a grunt of pain and felt rather than saw everyone’s eyes on me. Looking around the room I found that Matt wasn’t here, Alec was on the ground gripping his stomach in agony, and that everybody else had been playing some board game in the middle of the floor.

“Alec!” I rushed to the floor to try and comfort him, the guys watching with amused smiles.

He groaned again, “Hey babe,”

“Are you alright?”

“Maybe if you kiss it better,”

“Okay baby, where does it hurt?” I asked him, leaning over his body and moving his hair out of his eyes. Neither of us were aware of our surroundings anymore so I missed when Matt walked in.

He pointed at his stomach, “Here,” I kissed it, “It still hurts there,” he whimpered, so I lifted his shirt and kissed his tummy.

“Better?”

“A little better,”

“How can I make it a lot better?” I cooed at him, ruffling his hair.

He pouted at me, “Maybe if you kiss here,” his chest, “Here,” his collarbone, “Here,” his neck, “Here,” his jaw, “And here,” his lips.

I matched my lips with his, my tongue slipping into his mouth and my hands on his chest. Somewhere in the back of my mind I registered a scoff and somebody storming out of the room.

Alec’s hands traveled to my thighs, his forearm holding him up so our faces could remain level. I was becoming tired of our awkward positioning so I leant back, bringing him between my legs as I became comfortable on the living room floor. Becoming lost in our kiss my hands found the hem of his shirt riding up on his back and pulled, not even opening my eyes to see his chest until the guys erupted into catcalls, whistles, and began howling at us.

We both stopped to look at our friends, finding Jay hiding his face behind a pillow as everyone made kissy faces at us and Kevin swung Alec’s shirt over his head in a circular motion. I laughed, reaching up and pinching Alec’s nipple only to have him yelp in surprise and grope my breasts, making our friends break into laughter.

As I looked around the room after Alec had gotten off of me I noticed that neither Matt, nor Ash were here. Seemingly reading my thoughts, Damen spoke up as Alec attempted to retrieve his shirt from Kevin.

“They’re both upstairs,”

“Thanks Damen,” I told him, getting up and giving him a kiss on the cheek before leaving the living room and making my way upstairs. I wanted to talk to Ash about my dream, since he always use to help with them when I was little, though they were never so strong as to feel like memories like they did now-a-days.

Knocking on the door to Ashton’s room I waited patiently for a response from inside.

“Who is it and what do you want from my life,” rang out in Ash’s voice, causing me to wince. He sounded upset.

“It’s me,” I said, turning the doorknob and walking inside. He was sprawled out on his bed, upside down, with nothing but a pair of boxers on. I felt a slight twinge in my stomach at the sight of his chest and abs, something I only ever felt when looking at Alec with no shirt on. I shook my head at the sensation. This was by brother, my twin, someone I would always love and who would go to the ends of the earth for me. He was not someone for me to be attracted to romantically or sexually.

He rolled over, the bed groaning and the comforter becoming messed up as he turned to get a better look at me. “What’s up babe?”

Babe, my mind registered. For some reason it felt like there was more behind that then when he normally used it, but it was probably my hormones. They were after all still raging from my minor make out session with Alec downstairs.

“I had a dream again,” I told him, walking over to where he was and lying down, his body automatically wrapping around me in comfort. He knew my dreams always sort of freaked me out. Suddenly my eyes brimmed with tears; rain began to patter against the window in his room as it became dark outside. “It was so real Ash, it was like I was actually drowning, and I had a twin, but he wasn’t even you, his name was Matthew, and then I was drowning, but someone saved me and I thought it was Matthew, but the boy who saved me looked more like Alec and I’m really freaking out right now,” I gasped as Ash rubbed circles into my back.

“Shh, baby, you’re safe now. I’m here, you’re not drowning, and as long as I’m alive you will be safe. So relax sweetheart,” he told me, rolling me onto his chest and pushing my long hair out of the way.

He started humming as I laid my head down on him, rocking us slowly like he was soothing a baby. “Just go to sleep honey, and dream of me,” he whispered in my ear as I relaxed into the touch of my protector, my big brother.