Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Repentance

Months passed by uneventfully, aside from the tension that grew between Alec, Matt, and Ash. They were beginning to have daily fights with each other, but what surprised me was that Matt and Ash were acting like they formed an alliance against my boyfriend, both attacking him verbally if either of them got into a little spew with him. They would usually end quickly and then I would run after whomever had lost this particular little 'battle,' trying to cheer them up and then proceeding to reprimand all three of them separately.

Aside from this, my bonds with the boys were becoming stronger, Damen and Jay easily taking on the roles as my best friends, while the others all became my brothers and protectors as well.

I was laying on my bed, working on my spells homework when I heard yelling coming from downstairs:

"Gods! You're such a manwhore I swear! You're dating my sister and yet you're still checking out guys? I mean really? Why doesn't she see how much of a prick you are? I wouldn't be surprised if you've cheated on her already because she hasn't slept with you!" I groaned, because this was the same argument they had last week when Alec had stared at a guys ass when I was standing right next to him. I wasn't even upset with him, since we had had this conversation a while ago about his sexuality. I actually gave him permission to sleep with one guy of his choice as long as I got to watch them.

Now I know what you are all thinking: "What the fuck is wrong with you? You gave your boyfriend permission to fuck some guy as long as you got to watch? Are you stupid or just a huge perv?” Well I’m not stupid, I really wouldn’t mind, and can you imagine watching your boyfriend with another guy? It doesn’t bother me at all and he’s allowed to do whatever he wants as long as he lets me know. I’ve given him the choice to wait for me or be allowed one fuck buddy, and as far as I know he hasn’t been with anyone else since we started dating.

“Oh just shut the fuck up, man! You know, ever since you’ve been here all you’ve done is rag on me about being with your sister or complain to her about being with me, so why don’t you suck it up and tell me what you’re problem is? What the fuck have I actually done to make you hate me before I even met you?” I heard Alec scream back at my brother, I felt a shake go through my room and knew that they were getting out of hand with their anger today.

“You stole the most precious thing from me on the face of this planet, then I get here and find out you’re her ‘soul mate’. I mean really, what is this shit? How could you actually be the reincarnation of some all mighty prince, and my sister be the reincarnation of your illegal lover, and then to top it all off, she comes to me about the dreams she’s had since she’s gotten here and she clues me in on the fact that she had a dream with Matthew over here as her twin instead of me! How the fuck do you think I feel? How about jealous? Betrayed? Ignored? Unwanted? You took my baby sister away from me!” Another tremor went through my room, this time my bedside lamp shimmied its way off of my nightstand and shattered to pieces on my floor.

They are really starting to piss me off with this shit. The next person to scream down there is going to get my foot up their ass.

“Well don’t glare at me! I didn’t know she was having any dreams with me in them since nobody fucking talks to me in this house anymore! Gods, you know you two walk around here all high and mighty, ruffling your feathers at each other, fighting over Violet, but you don’t notice how when she comes back from classes she never spends time with the three of us anymore! She goes straight to Damen, Jay, Ryan, or Kevin and doesn’t come to us willingly to us until we get in some stupid fight and she has to yell at us for being jealous assholes again. If you both love her as much as you say you do then show her! And from now on both of you can fuck off, I’m not in this little rivalry anymore. I’m going to go and apologize to Violet for the asshole that I’ve been these last few months and you two can stay down here throwing your hissy fits and complaining about each other. Peace.”

I actually smiled as I heard Matt finish his rant and start up the stairs, laughing when I could hear Damen, Jay, Kevin, and James applaud him, throwing out cat calls and howling like a bunch of animals.

Shortly after there was a knock on my bedroom door, followed by Matt’s voice: “I know you heard that Violet, can I come in?”

“I suppose, as long as you promise not to be an ass anymore.”

Opening the door he chuckled, “I guess.”

“Come lay down with me, I haven’t actually spent any time with you in a while,” I beckoned him, patting Alec’ side of the bed. He walked over, kicking his shoes off then belly flopping onto the bed, his upper body landing on top of me. I giggled as he rolled around trying to become comfortable, finally finding a good enough position where he lay diagonally, and his head lay on my left butt cheek.

“Ah, now this is the life. Cuddling into a hot girls ass cheek and she hasn’t even slapped me for it, all is right in the world.” He dug his face into my butt, moving his arms under my front, brushing my zipper and eventually meeting his other arm that was thrown across the back of my thighs.

“You’re in very dangerous waters mister. If Alec walks in right now I am not protecting you from the ass beating of your lifetime,” I told him, chewing on my pen cap and concentrating on number twenty-four of my Spells homework.

“Mmm, Alec can beat my ass anytime he likes, I remember our first year here when I had a crush on him and we had fourth period P.E. We use to shower next to each other so often I got a little curious and let me tell you something Violet, you are a very lucky girl. If Alec had any bigger of a dick it would probably split you in half,” he purred into my ass cheek.

I turned five shades of red, remembering the way Alec feels pressed against me, his hardness usually being grinded against my thigh or hip. Even though we haven’t actually gotten that far doesn’t mean we don’t fool around. I began to feel a little flustered thinking about it and started to squirm when my body registered the fact that Matthew was indeed pressed to a very private part of my body and that if he really wanted to he could take whatever he wanted from me. The increasing heat created by our two bodies being semi pressed together was making me uncomfortable so I concentrated on the way a breeze would feel against my skin and an actual breeze was conjured into the room, sweeping up old school papers with it.

“You know, with the way you’re talking about my boyfriend I would never have guessed that you were bi. I would bet my life on you being fully gay,” I told him, lightening the mood for myself since it seemed that Matt had no problem with the way he was currently holding me.

He used his strength to flip me over, “Well I am bi and am enjoying my time inappropriately touching my best friend’s girlfriend. You know if you guys ever get around to doing the deed I want to be invited for a threesome, cause goddess the amount of sexual tension between you two is delicious.” He then proceeded to move me around so that now he was lying between my legs, his chin resting just below my breasts on my bare stomach where he had decided to push my T-shirt up.

“I don’t know, Matt, maybe I won’t want to share him with you once I get a taste of him,” I replied bringing my hands up behind my head to move my books onto the floor then proceeding to plant them in his slightly long hair. I massaged his scalp, occasionally tugging on it when he would press against my hand. On one particularly hard tug I heard Matt let out a moan, even though he tried to stifle it in my stomach.

Matt lifted his head, “It would seem we’re in a fairly compromising situation,” Matt breathed into my face, his nose against mine.

“Don’t worry, I trust you.”

He smirked, “You really shouldn’t though.” And then he kissed me.