Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Once A Saint, But Now A Sinner

I’m kissing Matt. PHWOAR, I think my brain just exploded.

My mind swam as Matt forced my mouth open, moving even further up my body on the bed. As our tongues locked a part of my dream flashed by as a memory.

“Come on, Vi. We have to get to the house before your suitor get’s here. Mother and Father are going to make us meet him today and I want to interrogate the man who would like to marry my sister. I have to make sure that he’s worthy of your presence.” Matthew told me as we ran through the woods behind our house. I nearly fell as my skirt became caught on a fallen branch.

“You and your dress are so slow! Hurry Up!” He exclaimed again as he turned around. After helping me free of the branch he picked me up, piggybacking me all the way to the house.

“Finally, where have you two been all this time? He’ll be here any moment and Violetta is absolutely filthy. Get her inside this instant!” Father exclaimed as a horse and buggy arrived in front of the house.


The memory slowly started fading away, the edge blurring as a man stepped out of the wagon. Riding boots, clean white pants, followed by a shirt, vest, blazer, and ascot put together a man with a face that I couldn’t quite see, but felt acquainted to.

My mind came back to me as Matt rolled us over, causing use to tumble onto the floor. Matt broke our kiss, staring at me intently and without remorse.

“You kissed me back, Violet.”

“It would seem I did.”

“I like you, a lot. Even if you won’t consider me and stay with Alec, I’ll always protect you and be standing here with open arms, I swear, so don’t feel uncomf—“

I interrupted him with a kiss, our lips melding together and moving in synch.

“We need to go speak with Alec. I feel extremely close to you, and I think you were part of our past,” I told him before sitting up in his lap.

“Are you sure? I care about you too much to bear causing you any pain,” he told me, his hand cupping my face.

“Yes, I’m sure.”

~


I walked down the stairs to the living room, finding Alec, Kevin, James, and Ash watching television. Jay and Damen could be heard in the in the kitchen giggling like school girls. I took a deep breath as Matt walked down the stairs, past me, and into the living room, sitting down next to James.

Walking up behind the couch Alec was seated on, I cleared my throat before bending over to put my arms around his neck from behind.

“Hey, baby.” He said, turning his head to kiss my cheek.

“Hey. Can you come upstairs with me? I want to talk to you about something.”

I didn’t notice everyone else in the room was paying attention to us until the cliché ‘oooooooooh’ occurred as if Alec was a little school boy being called down to the office.

Laughing, we walked upstairs, hands entwined as we entered our bedroom. A pang of guilt hit me for the first time that night while we walked towards the Matt and I had just been on not even five minutes before.

Sitting down, Alec began to speak: “What is it you want to talk to me about, Vi? You were fine downstairs, but now you look like someone ran over your puppy.”

I laughed a little while tears sprang to my eyes, the fact that I had cheated on Alec and felt no remorse finally occurring to me.

“I’m sorry,” flew out of my mouth while big, fat, hot tears rolled down my face.

“Sorry? Sorry for what? The fighting? If you’re apologizing for that it’s not your fault.”

“No, no, no,” I shook my head, “not the fighting, it’s not the fighting.”

“Then what, baby? What? Shhh, don’t cry sweetie, whatever it is I forgive you, don’t worry. Just tell me,” he spoke in hushed tones, pulling me down into his lap on the bed, tucking my head under his chin as I straddled him and he rocked us.

I sobbed, followed by a cough and a sniffle. “It’s about Matt.” His jaw clenched visibly at the mention of his best friend that he had been fighting with lately.

“What about Matt?”

“…We, kissed. And I liked it. I—“

He stood up abruptly, cutting me off and dropping me onto the floor.

“So that would mean we’re breaking up, hmm? Are you going to date him now? Since you found it okay to go around kissing him I guess you don’t want me anymore.”

“No, I—“

“You what?” He questioned.

“Just come here,” I said calmly, getting off of the floor and standing in front of him.

“No,” he replied.

“Yes.”

“No.”

“Yes!”

“No!”

“I said yes!” I screamed finally, charging at him and causing us to land on the bed. We bounced forcefully, giving me enough leverage to straddle his stomach and hold his wrists down.

“Would you let me finish before you start making assumptions? I don’t want to break up with you. I love you, damn it! I feel drawn to Matt in a different way than I do to you. He offers me a slightly more brotherly protection, and I think that’s because he’s always my brother in my dreams. These memories that I receive while I sleep explained us, now let them explain him,” I told him. Putting my forehead down against his, I waited silently for his reply.

“Did you ever think that I don’t want to date a cheater?” He asked me.

That one hurt, but I ignored it. “If you still feel that way after this then you can dump me, but for now open your mind so I can show you what I’ve seen.”

He grunted at me, but nevertheless listened to what I said. As I felt his mind open up to me I pushed my thoughts out to him.

I lay there silently as I watched him take in the dream and every other dream I could remember that involved either of them. After they were finished he opened his eyes, our foreheads still touching which made it easier to stare into his eyes.

“I don’t want to break up with you.” I sighed in relief, “But, what are the three of us going to do? And that man that was you suitor seemed like he was familiar to you. I wonder who the other person is.”

“I’m not sure who he is, but he must be close to us or else I probably wouldn’t have dreamt of him.”

“Yeah…So what are we going to do about Matt?” He asked me, brushing his hand through my hair.

“We could always try a relationship. I love you, and I like him, and you’re both bi plus best friends. Have you ever been attracted to him?”

“When we had P.E. together, I happened to peek at him during a couple of our showers. He’s pretty hot. I’ll consider it if he considers it.”

“Then how about you ask me, hmm?” Came from the doorway where Matt was standing.

“Hey, who said you can eavesdrop!” I exclaimed, sitting up on Alec and fake glaring at Matt.

“I heard a thump and got curious, I’ve been here the whole time,” he said, closing the door and locking it before walking towards us. As he reached the bed he pecked my lips and then leaned down to kiss Alec. I sat on my boyfriend, watching our new boyfriend make out with him and waiting for someone to come up for air.

Finally, when they did, Matt spoke:

“I would look at you in the shower during P.E. too, Alec. By the way, I love that cock of yours.”

I couldn’t help but laugh my ass off as Alec’s face turned red.
♠ ♠ ♠
My Co-author has dropped off the face of the planet. I'm on my own for updates, so I'm sorry.

Love you guys, bye.