Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Whoa.

As I stepped over the threshold into the large lobby I froze instantly. Standing there across from me by the elevators was the most beautiful boy I had ever seen. He had black hair with neon green tips that fell in his face right in front of his left eye. I couldn’t see the color of his eyes but I figured they had to be a nice color no matter what. As I looked away from his face I saw what he was wearing and he instantly became my best friend. He had on a pair of black skinny jeans with a metal studded belt. He had on a blood red black parade concert tee and worn out red high top converse. Then I realized we were dressed the same only my black parade tee was black, my skinny’s were blood red and my converse were classic black high tops with a metal studded belt around my waist. He must have sensed my gaze on him and turned to look at me. As soon as he did our eyes locked and I was looking into the most amazing grey-blue eyes. He broke our gaze and looked at what I was wearing and then a smile broke across his face. He chuckled and then the elevator dinged signaling it was there and he walked away into the elevator and out of sight.

I heard Damen chuckle and turned to look at him. “What are you laughing at?” I asked him without sounding like I was mad at him.

“Nothing, I was just laughing at the fact that you were already ogling over one of my friends without even meeting him first.” He chuckled again.

“Oh. So that was one of your friends?”

He nodded. “Yeah, he is usually my roommate with two of our other friends. I’ll introduce you to all of them later. I’m sure right now you want to go find out where you are staying and what your classes are.”

I looked at him and said “Yeah. And can you come with me so that I have someone to show me where to go when I find out where I will be staying?” I asked with my best puppy pout.

“Sure no problem.” He said with a smile. “Let’s go ‘cause I want to go to my room already.” He said while pushing me in the direction of what I assumed to be the office.

We entered the office and walked up to a secretary who was typing away ferociously at the keyboard. I cleared my throat and she looked up. When she saw me she smiled. “Ah you must be Ms. Aarons. Correct?”

“Yes that would be me.” I said with a smile.

She chuckled. “The chairman has been waiting for you. Please go into his office and he will help you pick your schedule and room.”

“Okay. Thank You. Oh do you think I could maybe bring my friend in with me? It would be helpful to me.”

“Of course dear. He will most likely put you with Damen here anyway. He is one of our most well behaved students.” She smiled at him and I bit my lip to keep from laughing at his shifting behind me from the look she was giving him.

“Okay. Thanks again and bye.” I waved to her and walked into the room behind the office with Damen.

The chairman was sitting at his computer when we walked in. He automatically turned to us when he heard us close the door.

“Ah, Miss Aarons it is a pleasure to meet you.” He said while sticking out his hand for me to shake. I shook his hand and smiled. “I am the chairman but you may call me Jim, he said while smiling at me.

“Pleasure to meet you Jim. Um…so do you have my schedule and dorm arrangements?” I asked while twiddling my thumbs.

“I have your room sorted out but I don’t have your classes yet. I do see that you have made friends with Mr. Brookes here so would either of you mind if you just had all the same classes?”

“Fine by me.” Damen said.

“Okay. At least some one will be there to stop me from hurting anyone who tries to slap my ass.” I said giving him a sheepish smile.

He chuckled. “Well at least I won’t have to worry about you having problems, but if you do feel free to come to me at any time. Okay Violet?”

“Yes sir.” I said with a salute, causing him to chuckle.

“Oh. Your room you will have to yourself. It is on the top floor and sort of like a penthouse suite. You are the only one on that floor so that you may have privacy and you have more than enough things to keep yourself and your friends entertained while up there.”

“Thank you very, very much.” I said as he handed me a key and schedule and shooed me and Damen out of the room.

Just as we were about to step out of the office I yanked Damen to a stop by his arm.

“What? Why are you stopping me?” he whined.

“Sorry to bug you but I don’t exactly feel like being stared at by a bunch of sex-crazed, hormone-driven teenage boys at the moment. So grab my hand and I am cloaking us in invisibility so you can help me find my room and then you can go. Please?” He sighed said “Whatever” and grabbed my hand.

We wandered into the elevator without being seen and as soon as the doors closed I let up the invisibility.

“So you’re the lucky person who got the top floor Damen said to me. No one ever gets to use that room or suite whatever you want to call it. Maybe they were just always saving it for the day you came.” He said turning and looking at me.

“Maybe.” I shrugged

The elevator dinged and we stepped out. We walked to the only door in the hallway and opened it. We stepped immediately into a foyer that was connected to a hallway inside the room. There was actually a staircase to the right of the door in my dorm room! This is not a dorm room its a house in the dorms! Wow-ish only me. Anyway, the hallway led straight into a kitchen and the other doorways we found out in that hallway opened into the living area complete with a giant black leather couch and four lazy boys surrounding a flat screen TV and coffee table. The other door was a hallway closet (boring much?) and then the other was a personal workout room it seemed. There were two treadmills, a couple of bikes, mats, weights, etc. I guess they figured if I wanted to workout I wouldn't want to do it wile being stared at by pervy teenage boys. and the only door in the hallway opened up to a guest bedroom. We didn't go upstairs yet, but I know I'm going to soon.

"Holy Shit, it's your own personal apartment." Damen mumbled next to me.

I laughed and said "I see that. Hey do you think that you and your friends want to sleepover tonight? So I can like meet them and not have to spend my first night alone in this big ass and definitely not needed apartment alone?"

"Sure, why not? I'll call them."

As Damen walked away to go call his friends I all of a sudden got hesitant to have them all come. What if they don't like me? Or what if they think I'm a dork? These thoughts that I tried to convince myself involved meeting all of the boys really only revolved around that one guy I saw today that Damen said was his friend.

Just then Damen came back in with a smile on his face. "They're all coming. They said they're really excited to meet you and that they will be here in a few minutes, they're just gonna grab some stuff to bring with them."

I gave Damen a bit of a forced smile as the anxiousness and nerves settled into my stomach while I waited to meet all of these boys.