Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Sleep Over's Are Always Fun.

Damen and I were making popcorn in my kitchen (wow I have my own kitchen. awesomeness!) while waiting for his friends to show up. He said they all ate a lot. Like if I wanted to feed them I would need 20 pizzas just for them and then have to get my own food. So right now we are making tons and tons of popcorn, well he's making it and I'm just pouring it in bowls and mixing it with butter while bringing other chips and drinks into the living room. Damen said we should set everything up like a real sleepover so we have a whole bunch of horror movies that he brought with himself, and some chick-flicks cause I don't wanna watch only horror movies, and we found all these really big comfy pillows in the hallway closet so they are on the floor where the coffee table use to be in the middle of the couch and chairs. We moved the coffee table into the corner of the room which is where all the food is now placed.

Just as I was setting down a few bottles of soda someone knocked on the door. Damen came in and smiled at me.

"Do you want to get it or should I?" he asked me.

I gulped "Um...I'll get it, no wait you get it. Let's scare them. I'll turn invisible and trick them when you bring them in."

He smiled and whisper yelled "Hell yeah!"

I chuckled a little and then turned myself invisible while following him to the door. When he opened it I nearly fainted. Right in the front of the group of the five or six guys standing there was that guy from earlier today.

"Hey guys, come on in, Violet's just in the kitchen getting more popcorn ready. She said to just put your stuff down anywhere in the living room."

He got a chorus of "okay's" and "sure's" as they came inside and he showed them where to put there stuff. As one of them walked by me I grabbed him and started to poke his sides. He jumped and squealed. That's right you read it, he squealed. I didn't know guys could squeal, anyway, when he did this all the other guys stopped and looked at him. I looked at Damen and he was biting his lip really hard to keep from laughing. He let out a few chuckles and tried to cover them up with a cough but everyone could tell he was laughing. I started to laugh and the guy I grabbed jumped again and started looking around.

"Dude, why the hell did you just squeal and jump 5 feet in the air?" One of the others asked.

"I just got grabbed and poked by nothing! Wouldn't you do the same thing? And didn't anyone else hear the laughter like 2 seconds ago? It sounded like a girl was standing right next to me!" He explained.

This just caused me to laugh again which caused all the other guys to jump and Damen to laugh so hard that tears were streaming down his face."

"He...you guys...squeal..." He was being incoherent so I decided to freak them out a little more and walked around all of them while poking each in the side. I got a chorus of "what the hell's" and "what was that's" which only made me and Damen go into giggle fits.

"Okay would you please tell us what is going on already Damen? And where is this girl that is suppose to be here?" Damen was still incoherently trying to speak while still laughing so I decided to speak,

"Well I'm right here if you want to meet me so bad." I said while still being invisible.

"Who said that?"

"Me." I said and turned from being invisible. All their eyes bugged out. "Okay seriously if your just gonna stare at me some one is going to be castrated." I said while they all took a step back and covered their crotches.

"Um...yeah. So guys this is Violet. Violet meet Alec, James, Ryan, Kevin, Matt, and Jay. And in case you were wondering, yes Jay and James are twins, and I know it is weird to have twins with similar names."

I just laughed at his little rant and then stepped forward to shake hands with everybody.

"Oh no sweetie, we do not shake hands. We are one group of boys who loves to hug, especially a pretty girl like you. Everyone GROUP HUG!" One of the twins said as I was squished into the middle of a hug with 6 teenage boys.

"Okay, okay I get it, but guys...too...much...love...can't *gasp* breathe."
I got a chorus of oops and then I was unsquished and able to breathe again. I took a deep breath and said "Ah the pleasure of being able to breathe again." Damen chuckled at that and I sent him a glare.
"So guys are we gonna get this sleep over started or are we going to spend our night standing here like a bunch of weirdos?" I asked them.

"Let's get this party started!" the one I think who's name is Kevin said and I just laughed and skipped into the kitchen to continue getting the food ready.