Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

My Eyes, They Burn!

I have never seen people so hyped up to go swimming in my life. I think they planned it too, because none of them had to go back to their rooms to get a bathing suit. They just 'happened' to have them with them at a sleep over. Pshh, yeah right, and I'm the tooth fairy. So after we finished eating our pop tarts, I went to get changed into my bathing suit.

I was debating whether to wear my black bikini with red hearts or my neon green bikini with black lightning bolts when there was a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said while still bent over my suit case with the two bikini's in it. I heard some one walk over to me and then there were arms snaked around my waist.

"I like the green one." Alec said while planting kisses on my neck from behind.

"I do too, it's my favorite. So I guess I'll wear this one." I said taking the green one out while also taking a pair of black short short's and a green tank top. I turned around in Alec's arms and gave him a kiss. Of course he kissed back and then we were once again on the bed. We have wonderful control of our hormones don't we? Don't worry we were just making out and I don't think it was going to be going any farther that that when Jay came into the room unannounced.

"Ah! My eyes!" Jay ran out of the room and down the stairs yelling "Some one stop them! They are making BABIES!" This caused me and Alec to fall on the floor laughing just before all the guys got to the door to my room.

"Guys seriously? We can't leave you alone for 10 minutes to get dressed without you attacking each other?" Ryan asked.

"Oh shut up. We were doing anything other than kissing." Alec said and then planted another kiss on me. We heard several gags.

"Like, ew, can you say gag me with a spoon?" Damen said in a fake preppy girl voice, then he flipped his non-existent hair and walked away shaking his hips too much. This just brought on a giggle fit for everyone.

"Okay everyone out so I can change." I said after I had caught my breath from laughing so hard.

Alec gave me puppy dog eyes and a pout. I sighed defeated.

"Fine. Everyone out except Alec." I said.

Everyone got up to leave but Jay and James grabbed one arm each of Alec's andpulled dragged Alec downstairs. I got up and put my outfit on with my favorite pair of low cut black converse, grabbed a towel and went downstairs so we could be off.

"Okay guys I'm ready! Let's go!" I said and could hear all of them rush from the kitchen to the front door where I was.

When we got to the pool I was very happy to see that no one was here but us. I wouldn't want to be in a room full of hormonal teenage boys when I am in only a bikini. Don't get me wrong, I like attention from guys, but I have all the attention I need from Alec and the guys, plus these are going to be some seriously female deprived boys.

I claimed my own chair near a window so the sun could shine on me when I sat there and took off my tank and shorts. When I bent over to untie my converse some one whistled. I turned around and glared at the guys. They just laughed.

Apparently I was taking to long to get in the pool because Ryan felt the need to throw me in. I'll show him. When he threw me in I stopped and levitated about 3 inches above the water while sticking my tongue out at him. Then I teleported to the area behind him and pushed him in making the guys laugh their asses off.

When Ryan resurfaced he yelled, "No fair! Alec your girlfriend is being mean to me!" Alec laughed and said "So? You're the one who was going to push her in. I kinda think you deserved it man."

Ryan looked outraged. "What happened to bro's before ho's man!" Ryan exclaimed causing everyone to burst into fits of giggles.

"Um, excuse me Ryan, I don't know how to break this to you but I am no ho." I said this and then jumped into the pool.

I resurfaced right next to Alec. "Hi." I said smiling and popping my head up. He smiled and gave me a peck on the lips.

"Guys come on! Stop kissing for five minutes!" Jay explained. Alec smirked and started biting my neck making me giggle and lean into him more. Jay gagged and said "What did I just say?"

Alec laughed and said "You said no kissing for five minutes. I'm not kissing her. I'm biting and sucking her."

"Okay that sounded so much more perverted than it is." I said while laughing.

"Oh well, back to my work!" Alec said and started biting my neck again.

"Ew! Okay you can kiss just please stop! My eyes burn!" Jay gave up and just stopped looking at us. We just laughed and started swimming around.

After a few hours of swimming we were all pruned, exhausted, and hungry. We all went back to my room to change and then we were going to go to the cafeteria. After I was dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans, an AC/DC tee-shirt and my black converse we went down to the cafeteria. When we got there I swear everything was like a movie and in slow motion. As soon as I stepped into the cafeteria everything got quiet and every head was turned toward me. I blushed and looked down. I like attention but definitely not this much attention.

I felt Alec's arm wind around my waist and he pulled me into his side. I relaxed instantly. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you." Alec whispered and all I could do to respond is nod my head. We walked to a table in the back, being watched the entire time. As soon as we sat down everything went back to normal and they were louder than ever.

They all went up to get food and me and Matt stayed behind to save the table and so that he could 'guard' me. We sat in silence and Matt kept stealing glances at me. I couldn't understand why, but I figured he was just checking to make sure I wasn't freaking out.

After we all ate we decided to all just crash at my room again and this time they all found rooms to stay in, except Alec who slept in my bed.

I fell asleep in his warm embrace thinking that my life here so far wasn't that bad.