Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

First Day

“Wake up!” I bolted up in bed, wide awake. Beside me, Alec laughed. It had been a week since I got here and the guys had stayed over every night. The girl deprived boys had learned that I was going out with Alec by now. But that didn’t stop them from staring.

“That wasn’t funny! You nearly scared me out of my pants!”

“That’s possible? How scared do you have to be?” he asked, his eyes growing wide, and a grin coming to his face. I slapped his arm.

“You’re so perverted!” I exclaimed.

He just laughed, not denying anything.

“Did you wake me up for a reason?”

“Yes. For two actually.”

“Ok, and what are those reasons?”

“One of them was this,” he said leaning forward and kissing me. It started getting more heated, but then I realized he said that there were two reasons.

I pulled away and he gave me a confused look.

“Well? What was the second reason?”

“Hmm well let me think. It just might be the fact that it’s the first day of school. Just maybe.”

I screamed and jumped out of bed, scaring Alec. I heard footsteps heading toward the room as the boys raced to my rescue.

“What’s the matter?” Jay asked as he reached the door. Matt rushed passed him and grabbed my hands, looking me up and down for injuries. Over the last few days, he had become my body guard of sorts. He was always glancing at me, to make sure I was ok, I guess. The rest of the boys followed.

“Is she hurt?” a sleepy Damen asked.

“Yes she mortally wounded. Can’t you see the blood?” James asked sarcastically.

“Is it even possible for you to say one sentence without sarcasm?” Ryan asked him.

“Why should I have to?”

Ryan rolled his eyes.

“So if you’re not hurt, why did you scream?” Kevin asked, cocking his head to the side.

“It’s the first day of school!” I exclaimed in a duh tone.

“You shouldn’t be saying it like that. You didn’t know either.” I slapped Alec on the arm. “Ouch!”

“You deserved it!”

“I did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Did too!”

“Did too!”

“Did not!”

“Ok you’re right, I didn’t deserve it,” he said with a smile.

“I… I… Ahh! You know what? Just for that, you get no more kisses for the rest of the day!”

“What? No! Come on Violet!”

“Nope, now get out while I get dressed!”

“But Violet!”

“No!” and with that, I used my powers to push everyone out of my room so I could get ready for the first day of school.

I went to my closet and opened the one with my tops. I decided to torture Alec even more and wear a purple V-neck shirt that showed off my cleavage. I laughed evilly as I put on a pair of tight skinny jeans and a purple pair of converse. I skipped down the stairs, where Jay was making pancakes for breakfast. Something I had learned over the past few days was that Jay was an amazing cook! As I stepped into the living room, where the rest of the boys were waiting for their food, all eyes turned towards me. Alec’s grew especially wide, and he came over to me. Just as he was about to wrap his arms around my waist, I pushed him away, only for him to try again.

“Matty! Alec is trying to kiss me and told him I wasn’t kissing him all day! Come take him away!” I whined at Matt, who was a couple of feet away from us. He stood up and got between us, smirking.

“Oh come on Matt! You’re going to take her side? You’ve known me longer! You know you love me more!”

“Nope. I already love her more,” he said calmly, still smirking. I grinned happily, while Alec looked at him suspiciously. I wonder why. There was no reason to be suspicious of my Matty!

“Pancakes!” Jay called from the kitchen, breaking the strained silence.

All the boys jumped up and ran into the kitchen except Matt, who calmly led me in there, still confused. We ate our pancakes and me and Damen headed to our first class. As I stepped in I realized I had made a major wardrobe mistake. As much as my outfit tortured Alec this morning, I seemed to have forgotten I was at an all boys school. As I walked into the classroom, all eyes turned toward me and looked me up and down. Well this was going to be an interesting first day of school.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys enjoy this!!! im having lotts of fun cowriting this story and i hope u enjoy reading it!!!

-AlyssaXD