Status: On hiatus; sorry loves

Boarding School for the Abnormally Gifted

Damn Teenage Boys and Their Hormones

When I walked into the classroom I took a seat in the corner all the way in the back while Damen took a seat next to me. I didn't feel like dealing with the boys staring and such so I just used my powers to put up a little black bubble around Damen and myself. One that we could see out of, but the boys couldn't see into. Just as I finished manifesting the bubble the teacher walked into the classroom and straight to his desk without even looking at the class. Meanwhile there were boys poking the bubble and trying to see inside so I yelled out a random "Get out of my bubble!" and quickly claimed the teachers attention.

"Can whoever is in the bubble please get rid of it so I can take attendance?" The teacher asked in a monotonous voice. I sighed and did what he asked. When he saw who I was his eyes bugged a little and then he just acted like everything was normal again.

My day pretty much went like this:

Go to class.
Be gawked at.
Glare at boys.
Attempt paying attention in class.

When lunch rolled around it was needless to say I couldn't wait to see Alec. Even if I said he wasn't getting any kisses today I just needed some one to look at me with love in their eyes instead of lust or envy. As soon as I got in the cafeteria I stopped to look for the guys, I had left Damen at his locker because there were to many people staring at me. When I spotted them at their table I sprinted straight for them and plopped myself down in Alec's lap.

"Oof. Hey babe, what's wrong?" Alec asked me as soon as I sat on him and hid my head in his neck.

"Too many boys, they keep checking me out and all their eyes are filled with lust. It is just disgusting, and their thoughts are actually seeping through my mind block. Alec make it stop." I whimpered.

"Come on let's go to the Head Master's office and tell him what's wrong so I can take you back to your room."

"Okay." I replied and let Alec pick me up and take me to the Head Master's office.