Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 11

"Well that's sorted." Bam said as he put his phone away.

"Whats sorted?" Rebel asked.

"You guys are gonna get signed up." Bam replied grinning.

"Shit... seriously? Angel asked.

"Yep... I told Tony and hes gonna get you signed up with Element... hes been friends with the manager for ages so there should be no problem!" Bam said.

"Haha I feel soo sorry for you guys... you have to put up with Bam... man that's gonna suck!" Stev-o said laughing.

Bam suddenly ran over to Stev-o, picked him up and started running off.

"Bam... what are you doing!?" Stev-o yelled at him.

Bam rounded the corner of Castle Bam and ran straight to the pool.

"Shite... Bam no... I didn't mean it man!" Stev-o yelled.

Bam threw Stev-o in the pool.

Stev-o coughed and spluttered trying to get to the side of the pool.

Bam was stood on the side of the pool laughing his ass off.

"Haha that's the best thing I've ever seen!!!" Bam said laughing.

He didn't realize Stev-o had made it to the side of the pool.

Before he could move Stev-o grabbed his leg and dragged him into the pool.

"Ahhh... Stev-o what the fuck man?!" Bam spluttered through a mouth full of water.

The other guys ran around the corner to see what was going on.

Rebel ran over to the side of the pool to help Bam out.

Bam grabbed hold of her hand but she over balanced and fell on top of him.

"Ummm I would help... but you know." Angel said as she sat down by the side of the pool.

"Oh no you don't!!!" Rebel yelled as she dragged her sister in.

Angel fell into the pool but as she did she dragged Ville in with her.

"Hehe this is some pool party!" Dico said as he pulled up a chair from the patio.

"You ain't wrong there." Dunn said as he pulled of his shirt and trousers and jumped in the pool.

"Ewww Dunn what the fuck man!" Bam said as he scrambled out the pool along with the others.

"What?" Dunn asked "I have boxers on!"

"Ummm... Dunn... I don't think so man." Burton said looking as if he might be sick.

"Ahhhh... what the?" Dunn screamed as he tried to hide (which is kind of impossible if you are in a pool.)

"Hehe!!!" Bam laughed as he picked up Dunn's clothes (except the boxers) and ran off.

"Bam... no come back dude!!!" Dunn yelled after him.

Everyone else just looked at each other and ran off.

"Guys... guys... I'm getting cold!" Dunn yelled as he scrambled out of the pool and put his boxers on.

Inside everyone had dried themselves and were now sat in the living room watching The Corpse Bride.

Angel was curled up with her head on Ville's lap and Rebel was sat on Bam's lap.

"Awww this film is kinda sad." Rebel said as a tear rolled down her cheek "That guy just left her in the woods to die."

"I would never leave you love." Bam said as he kissed her.

Just then the front door slammed shut.

"Brandon Cole Margera will you give Ryan back his clothes?!" Ape yelled.

"Busted." Bam said as he placed Rebel on the sofa and walked over to get Dunn's clothes from behind the TV.

He walked out of the room.

"Heya Ape... the Pirate Bar is done..." Bam said to his mom.

"Well that's something," Ape said "but that doesn't explain why I was attacked by a nearly naked Dunn!"

"Ohhhh yea that," Bam said "sorry."

"Now Bam do you think you guys could keep yourselves busy when I have my friends over tonight?" Ape asked.

"Yeah sure... I reckon we could find summut to do." Bam said smirking.

"Bam!!"

"Yeah... yeah okay." Bam said as he hugged his mom.