Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 13

(At Vito's house)

"Bam why are we gonna ruin this poor mans evening?" Angel asked as she got out of the Hummer.

"Payback!!" Bam said as he sneaked into Vito's garden followed by the rest of the gang.

"But he hasn't done anything to you... has he?" Rebel asked as she ducked behind a bush.

"Well there was that one time when he destroyed my old Hummer!" Bam said looking slightly angry.

Novak jumped on Dunn and they both fell to the ground.

"Novak what he fuck man you nearly gave me a heart attack!!!" Dunn yelled as he fell over and hit one of Vito's garden gnomes.

"Dunn you jackass shut the fuck up man!!!" Bam yelled at him.

"What... you're telling me to be quite but you're shouting your mouth off." Dunn said.

"Shhh." Bam hissed, he then sneaked over to the shed and beckoned for everyone to follow.

"Bam Bam... I think we should just leave him alone," Ville said "he will only tell Phil."

"Ville... how long have you known me?" Bam asked "I doubt if Phil would care."

"Okay... don't say I didn't warn you." Ville said.

"Urgh... this is all gonna end in tears." Angel said.

Bam crawled into the shed commando style.

The rest of the gang waited outside as Bam's so called look-outs.

"Hi guys what going on?" Knoxville asked as he walked up to them.

"Uhhh... well...it all started when..." Novak started.

*Flashback*

"Right guys we're gonna have to get out of here tonight" Bam said as he collapsed onto the sofa.

"Well you are gonna have to get out of here," Dico said "me and some of the guys are going to the mall... they're having a sale on marshmallows!"

"Dico... what the fuck man... why do you want marshmallows?" Bam asked giving his friend an odd look.

"Who wouldn't?!" Dico said laughing.

"Ummm okay dude... whatever floats your boat." Dunn said laughing.

"So what are we gonna do?" Rebel asked Bam.

"Hmmm... ahhhh Vito!!!" Bam said laughing manically.

"We're doing Vito?!" Angel asked looking a little worried.

"Urgh... hell no!" Bam said looking as if he might be sick, "I have an idea!"

*End of flashback*

"And now I think we are helping Bam get his own back on Vito." Angel said.

"O...kay..." Knoxville said looking slightly confused, "and you two are?" he asked pointing at Angel and Rebel.

"I'm Rebel and the one next to Ville is my sister Angel." Rebel said as she pointed at her sister.

Suddenly Bam screamed from inside the shed and ran outside.

"What?... is there a dead body inside?" Burton asked.

"N...n...no," Bam stuttered, "s...s...sn...snake."

"Ummm... okay." Rebel said as she went to go inside.

Bam caught her arm and held her close to him.

"No don't go in there... it could be dangerous." Bam said.

"Oh for god sake Bam." Dunn said as he walked inside.

"Fine Indiana Dunn... don't say I didn't warn you!" Bam said, then he looked at Knoxville "when did you get here?"

A few minutes later Dunn appeared at the shed door.

"Here's your snake Bam!" Dunn said as he threw something at Bam.

"Ahhh.....nooo!" Bam squealed.

Everyone else started laughing as Bam hid behind Ville.

"Bam... sweetie...it's part of a hosepipe." Rebel said laughing.

"Ohhh... well... I knew that." Bam said smiling.

"Anyway what did you want from in here?" Dunn asked.

"Uhhh... wood...nails and a hammer." Bam said.

"What are we doing with all this?" Novak asked.

"Vito is gonna be under house arrest!" Bam said laughing triumphantly, "nail all the doors and windows shut."

After a while they had managed to nail the doors and windows shut while keeping Vito inside.

They could hear Vito yelling from inside his house.

"What are you little punks doing?!" Vito yelled.

"Payback!!!" Bam yelled back.

"Bam... is that you?... let me out you little dip shit!!!"

"Not a chance!" Bam replied.

"What now?" Angel asked.

"I dunno sweetheart... but whatever it is it can't be good" Ville said.

"Come with me I have an idea!" Bam said laughing.

"Brandon Cole Margera... get your ass back here and let me out!!!" Vito screamed.