Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 14

Bam ran round the front of Don Vito's house and straight towards his car.

"Fuck it's locked!!!" Bam yelled as he kicked the car.

The car alarm started going off and the lights flashed.

"Fuck!!!"

"I have a solution." Burton said.

"Not now Burton!" Bam yelled at him.

"But...you could just smash the window." Burton explained.

"Yesss!" Bam hissed.

He then picked up one of Vito's garden gnomes and threw it at the cars window and climbed in.

"Anyone know how to hot-wire a car?" Bam asked as he stuck his head out of the window.

Every on shook their heads and muttered: 'no.'

"Look in the glove compartment." Angel suggested.

Bam gave her an odd look.

"It was only a thought." Angel added.

Bam shrugged and opened the glove compartment.

"Ahaha"

"Told you." Angel said smiling.

"Everyone get in!" Bam yelled.

"Are we all gonna fit?" Rebel asked.

"If Vito and Phil can fit in here we can." Bam said laughing as he opened the doors so that everyone could get in.

"Uhhh...where are we actually going Bam?" Rebel asked.

"To the garage." Bam said, "we're giving Vito's car a makeover!"

"You do know hes gonna be pissed right?" Knoxville said trying not to laugh.

"Yep... I'll prolly end up buying him a new car anyways!" Bam said laughing. He then turned on the CD player and All shook up (by Elvis Presley) blasted out at them.

"Ahhh turn it off!!" Novak screamed.

"I'm trying dude!" Bam yelled as he whacked the CD player.

A few minutes later they had arrived at the garage and had all piled out of Vito's car.

"And now for part 2 of my revenge on Vito!" Bam cackled.

"He is really starting to scare me." Burton said to Ville.

"I know just smile at him and say he will rule the world... it usually works!" Ville said laughing.

Bam started rummaging through some boxes.

"Ahaha!!" he yelled, then he threw some spray cans at everyone, "get to work guys."

An hour passed and they had finally finished.

Bam had sprayed painted Gnarkill on the side of Vito's car, Ville and Burton had painted a massive purple heartagram on the bonnet, Dunn and Novak had swapped the original wheels for much larger ones, Knoxville had spray painted the Jackass symbol on the boot of the car and the girls had swapped the windows for bright orange curtains.

Ville looked at them oddly and asked: "how are you supposed to drive with curtains for windows?"

"Open them..." the girls replied.

"We have even added tie-backs!" Angel laughed.

Ville smiled at her "good thinking sweetheart." he said as he hugged her.

"Right lets go let Vito out of his house and see what he thinks of his new car!" Bam laughed.