Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 16

Bam, Rebel, Angel, Ville, Novak, Dunn and Knoxville went in search of a new car for Don Vito.

Bam had insisted on bringing his skateboard with him.

"Right this looks like a good place." Bam said as he walked up to the entrance of the car shop. He then got on his skateboard and rolled through the automatic doors (not noticing that there was a turnstile in the way.)

Bam went straight into the turnstile, spun over it and landed on his ass on the other side.

"Oh my god....Bam sweetie are you okay?" Rebel yelled as she ran in after him.

"Yeah...only my pride is hurt." Bam pouted.

Knoxville walked past chuckling.

"Awww." Rebel said as she helped him up and hugged him.

Novak walked up to them and said: "haha nice one Margera... 'pro skater lands on his ass after skating into a turnstile!"

Dunn started laughing and Bam whacked him over the head.

"Owww."

Bam smiled and walked off with Rebel.

"Awww don't they look cute." Angel said as she walked into the shop with Ville.

"Yeah...but I don't think Bam really classifies as cute!" Ville laughed as he put his arm around Angel's waist and walked off leaving Novak and Dunn on their own.

"Dunn...I'm scared...we're on our own in a massive car shop!" Novak said jumping into Dunn's arms (a little like Scooby does to Shaggy in Scooby Doo.)

"Novak...dude...your'e embarrassing!" Dunn yelled as he dropped Novak, "Come on lets go catch up with the others."

(Elsewhere in the shop)

"Ohhh my god it's Bam Margera and Ville Valo!!!" Screamed two girls who worked in the shop.

"I love you like sooo much!" said one girl to Ville.

Angel glared at her.

"That's nice sweetheart...but there's only one girl I love." Ville said kissing Angel.

The other girl was jumping up and down in front of Bam.

Bam looked slightly freaked out.

"Bam you're like my hero!" the girl screamed.

Rebel looked as if she was going to hit the girl.

Bam just gave her an odd look and held Rebel's hand tighter.

The girls looked at each other shrugged and walked over to Knoxville and started screaming: "Ohhh...my...god...it's Johnny Knoxville.

Unlike Ville and Bam Knoxville seemed rather pleased and started chatting to the girls.

Bam spotted Novak and Dunn and yelled: "Hey guys over here!!!"

Dunn and Novak ran over to the group.

"I've found a car." Bam said pointing at a Cadillac Escalade.

"Cool...lets buy it and get out of here," Novak said, "I'm bored and hungry."

"Argh...you're always whining." Bam said as he walked up to the car sales man, "You guys can wait in the car...but make sure you grab Knoxville before you go!" he added.

"We ain't getting him." Ville and Angel said in unison as they walked towards the exit.

Dunn and Novak looked at each other, walked over to Knoxville and dragged him away from the girls.

"But....awww!" Knoxville complained.

"Call me!!!" Yelled one of the girls.

The other girl turned around and slapped her.

"No hes gonna call me!!!"

This ended up in a huge argument.

Knoxville, Dunn and Novak just walked out of the shop laughing.