Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 7

Everyone came back to the benches where they left Angel.

Rebel noticed all the guys surrounding her sister.

"Ooo Angel stop chattin up those poor blokes!!" Rebel shouted to her sister with a smirk on her face.

"Erm...what?...I wasn't." Angel replied as she looked down and blushed.

Bam ran up to the group of guys and jumped on the tallest one.

"Now your the horsey!" Bam laughed tugging on the guys dreads as if they were reigns.

"Get offa me you jackass!!" the guy yelled, he then bent over and Bam tumbled off the guys back and fell onto the floor.

"So I guess you met Angel... this is her sister Rebel." Bam announced as he picked himself up and put his arm around Rebel.

"Heya guys nice to meet ya." Rebel replied with a grin.

They went to get the luggage and then headed to the Hummer.

"Erm Bam how are we gonna fit into the Hummer?" Rebel asked with a confused look on her face.

"Angel will just have to sit on Villies lap." he smirked at Rebel who let out a giggle.

On they way back Dunn was starting to loose his temper. "Will you two quit it for fuck sake!?" he shouted at Rebel and Stev-o (who was playing slaps and sometimes hitting Dunn over the head.)

Eventually they arrived back at Castle Bam

"At last we've arrived!!" screamed Dunn then glared at Stev-o and Rebel as they rolled around on the floor in a fit of giggles.