Sequel: Tripled Manic State

Skateboards And Turnstiles

Chapter 9

Bam walked out of the Pirate Bar to get a hoover (because the cushions had split and feathers were everywhere.)

"Hmmm this could take a while." Gas said as he tried to gather up the remains of the cushions.

Angel walked into the room and stopped in the door way to stare at the mess.

"Angel... where have you been?" Rebel asked her sister, "you've been crying... what happened hun?"

"Nothing... I'm okay now...but what the hell happened here?" Angel said giving her sister a reassuring smile.

"Ummm... well I personally think it was Dunn's fault." Rebel said laughing.

"Hey!!" Dunn replied through a mouth full of feathers.

"Sowwie Dunn." Rebel said smirking.

Ville was sat on the sofa sneezing.

Angel walked over to him and sat down.

"Hey are you okay?" She asked Ville (who was trying to stop sneezing.)

"Yeah sweetheart... it’s just all these feathers." Ville replied.

Bam poked his head around the door.

"I have a hoover and I'm not afraid to use it!!" Bam said as he ran into the room and plugged it in.

"What are we gonna do about these cushions?" Burton asked as he picked one up and threw it at Mige.

"Bloody hell Burton you're making this mess worse!!" Mige yelled at Burton.

"Hmmm... Angel take the Lambo and get some more cushions!" Bam said as he started trying to suck up Linde's dreads.

"Hey fuck off Margera!!" Linde yelled as he ducked, tripped and fell on the floor with a thud, "Bugger!!"

"Uhhh Bam... I'm fine with getting pillows but there's one problem." Angel said as she stood up.

"Ehhh... what’s that?" Bam asked as he turned off the hoover so he could hear her.

"What colour do you want and how am I gonna carry them all?" Angel asked as she put her hands on her hips and glared at him.

"Hmmm Willie Walo?" Bam said grinning at Ville.

"Oh god what do you want now?" Ville asked.

"You can go with her," Bam said trying not to burst out laughing, "Ooo and while you're there you can get some carpet too...this place could do with a makeover."

Ville and Angel set off in Bam's Lambo.

"Does he have any idea how much all this stuff is gonna cost?" Angel asked Ville, "I thought we were just gonna buy cushions but now he’s added carpet to the list."

"Well Bam isn't really with it." Ville said laughing then he just stopped and stared at Angel.

"Ummm have I got something on my face?" Angel asked looking into the rear view mirror to try and see.

"No love I was just..." Ville trailed of and stared out of the window.

Back at Castle Bam Rebel, Bam and co had started ripping up the carpet.

"Who would have thought Coke would stain this bad." Stev-o said shaking his head.

"Well we would get this done much quicker if you help!!" Novak yelled from the other side of the Pirate Bar.

"I'm supervising." Stev-o replied with a smug look on his face.

"Stev-o get your lazy ass over here and help!!" Dunn yelled at him.

"Fine...fine." Stev-o replied as he started trying to rip up the carpet.

"Uhhh Linde... I thought you had blonde hair?" Dico said looking over at Linde.

"Yea I do... why?" Linde asked looking worried.

"Well you hair is now a murky brown." Dico replied laughing.

"Ohhh shit!!" Linde yelled, "Dunn I'm gonna kill you... Bam I'm using your shower... please keep Vito out of there!"

"No probs." Bam replied as he tore up another piece of the carpet.

Angel and Ville were walking around a Home ware store.

"Love can I ask you something?" Ville asked as he stopped Angel from walking and looked at her.

"Yea sure Ville." Angel replied.

"Well I don't know how to put this really." Ville said looking slightly nervous, "ummm I like you, not as in just like but like, like... I was just wondering if you would..."

He was cut off by Angel.

"Well you know something Willie Walo... I think I like, like you to." Angel said laughing.

Ville brought his arms around her and kissed her softly on the lips, then he pulled back "Willie Walo?" he asked then started to laugh.

Back at Castle Bam the guys had finished ripping up the carpet and were lying on the floor.

"That was the most work I've done in ages." Gas said from a corner of the room.

"Well I think we did a pretty good job!" Rebel said as she lent over and kissed Bam.

"Ohh for god sake guys... gross much" Novak said pulling a disgusted face.

Just then Angel and Ville walked into the room carrying a load of cushions and carpet.

"Sorry back to work guys!" Ville said laughing.

"Ohhh for fuck sake!" they all groaned in unison.