Status: On hold pending total rewrite. It needs major improvement o.e

Now Give Me Your Whole Body and Soul

Rip Apart All These Old Memories

“People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something. You must present something of equal value in order to gain something. That is the principle of Equivalent Trade in Alchemy. We believed that was the truth of the world when we were young.”

“Don’t worry. It’s perfect. Let’s do this.”

Perfect was what it seemed. All the ingredients to make a human body, plus a drop of each of our blood to guide the soul to its destination. As the transmutation began, it became clear that it was not perfect.

“Nii-san… something’s wrong…”

The light of the transmutation changed from gold to purple. Something opened that should never have been opened. Whatever was behind that gate reached out and pulled me through, clawing and tearing at my flesh.

“Nii-san! Nii-san!”

“Al!”

“Nii-san!”

“Al! Al! I’m sorry… it wasn’t meant to turn out like this… Gomenasai…”


“Nii-san… nii-san…”

“Al? Al! Wake up, Al! Come on, we’re here.”

I opened my eyes to see my brother’s face staring down at me, his beautiful hazel eyes bright and shining, as they always were. I have such a beautiful brother. No, I can’t think that.

“Al? Come on, the train’s about to leave for somewhere else now.”

Slowly, I stood up from my comfortable seat on the train, where I had previously been sleeping. My armour creaked slightly. It had been a long train journey.

“My, you need oiling soon. Come on, I have to go hand in that report to the Colonel, then we can go after Scar.”

“Okay, nii-san. It will be good to see the Colonel again.”

“What are you talking about, Al? It’s never good to see that man! “Oh, hi Alphonse-kun! Where is Fullmetal? I can’t see him over this desk, he’s so short! Oh, there he is. Sorry, Ed, I couldn’t see you down there!” Gah, I want to punch him sometimes.”

I chuckled at his imitation of the Colonel. He was sweet when he was exasperated. Only in an older brotherly sort of way, though.

“Oh, nii-san, you shouldn’t say these things. I’m sure he doesn’t mean it.”

“He’s always so sarcastic with me though. Just thinking about what he’s going to say gets me down.”

We continued to argue the matter until we reached Central Headquarters, where Lt. Hawkeye greeted us at the door.

“The Colonel’s been waiting for you. He’s been complaining that you’re always late.”

“But we’re not late?”

“No, but he is so used to you being late that he automatically assumes you’re going to be. It’s good to see you again, Sir. And Alphonse, of course. How are you both?”

“We’re okay. It’s good to see you too, but you can drop the Sir. Just call me Ed.”

“Okay then. It’s good to see you again, Ed.”

“You too, Riza.”

We commenced our walk up various flights of stairs to the Colonel’s office on the top floor. Brother, although he usually walked with his head down, was taking special care as he neared the office to strut around, acting as if he owned the place. This seemed to irk the Colonel no end, but he didn’t mind really. It was another of their little friendly banters. As much as they both deny it, Brother and the Colonel are quite fond of one another.

***

“Well, your report seems to be okay.”

After half an hour of Colonel Mustang lazily flipping through the pages of Brother’s report, and Brother seemingly getting more and more agitated by the second, the report was finally deemed to be adequate. Brother was not happy with this, however.

“Okay? Okay?! You kept us sitting here for half an hour so you could tell me what I’ve done is okay?!”

“My, my.” Mustang chuckled. “For such a small guy you sure do have a big temper…”

“WHO ARE YOU CALLING A MIDGET WHO IS SO SMALL YOU CAN BARELY SEE OVER THE PILES OF UNFINISHED PAPERWORK, AND CAN’T DO IT HIMSELF BECAUSE HE’S SMALLER THAN THE PEN HE’D HAVE TO WRITE WITH?!”

“Nii-san, he didn’t say that…”

“He was thinking it…”

“I was actually.” Mustang always loved to provoke Brother.

“Ahhhh! I’m going to kill you!”

And here I was presented by the rather peculiar sight of my Brother chasing his superior around the office, each casting alchemy arrays at the other to slow their opponent down. I sighed, staying sat on the rather comfortable sofa that resided in the middle of Mustang’s office.

“So, Colonel, do we have permission, now that we’ve finished that report, to go after Scar?” I enquired.

Mustang abruptly stopped, turned to face Brother, and put a hand on his forehead, to stop him running any further. He also pinned Brother’s automail arm behind his back so that he couldn’t use any alchemy.

“Mustang, you’re dead! Dead! I’m going to kill you, do you hear me?!” Brother’s free flesh arm spiralled wildly in Mustang’s direction, as Mustang continued to hold him in place.

“Well, I don’t have any more orders for Fullmetal, here. So I guess that as soon as he’s calm you can leave.”

“Mustang I hate you!”

“Oh, Nii-san, calm down!”

“No!”

Mustang chuckled again. “It looks like you could be here for some time.”
♠ ♠ ♠
A/N; First chapter :) Please R&R. I’ve never written Elricest, or indeed any sort of incest, before. I hope you like it :)

-EDIT-

Uh-oh, Japanese! For those of you not familiar with FMA/Anime/Japanese, etc etc, here's a quick translation;

Nii-san - Short for 'Onii-san' which is the polite form of 'Ani', meaning older brother

Gomenasai - Sorry, a very polite form. Other forms include 'Gomena' and 'Sumimasen'.