I am my reflection

Dear Diary

Dear Diary,

I was at the doctors today! And he made me a plan over what to eat and not to eat, and alot of websites where I could count calories, cause' I'm not alowed to eat more than 1500 kj a day.
I started excerising too! And it's fun working out, and easy! I can't believe how fast I got hooked on this! Well, I just hope it keeps going on like this, then before the end of the month I should have lost 5 pounds! I can't wait to be skinny!
Going to the Gym, now!

(Later)
Well, I met Micha in the Gym. She was kinda nice... She was surprised to see me, she said. Then I explained about my diet and she said "Let's diet together! I just HAVE to lose 10 pounds!"
I think she's beautiful and skinny now... I don't understand... Well, anymways, then we went out for icecream, yes I know it's not in my foodplan, but who cares! After we had eaten Micha took me out to bathroom, and showed me the most amazing thing! She was purging after eating, after every single meal! That is why she's so skinny! She told me to do the same, and now I do. It's kind or a nice feeling I get after purgin... Like a kick! Now I can eat everything I want, and not gaining weight! Nice, right?!

XOXOXO
S.