Let Me Perfect It

Watch You Bleed

Image

Sophie's POV:

"Oh yeah, guys! I forgot to mention, we're One Last Request! Thanks for coming out tonight, everybody, here's our last song - Watch You Bleed" I said loudly into the microphone standing in front of me on the sleek wooden stage. I pulled my dish water blonde hair back into a pony tail as I began to sing the last song.

"In The Life you Sought,
The Heart will bleed,
The mind will Rot,
The body decays,
But I'll tell him everything will be okay,
"

I held on to the hem of my black tank top covered in fake blood splatter, my other band holding the mic high above my head so I had to look up to sing into it. Smiling a began jumping in place as I sang.

"Live your life,
Doing as you please,
Then I'll take this knife,
And make you bleed,
"

I looked down at the crowd and held out my mic at the next few lines.

"I'll watch you bleed

Distance and Time,
Couldn't hide my crime,
Forgetting your face,
But not your name,
Your haunting soul,
Came back again
"

I brought the mic back to my own lips to scream the last line as I started to move around stage. I wrapped my arm around Angie's shoulder's as she played her bass. Angie was taller than my small frame of 5'3 standing at 5'6 and making me feel short like everyone else in the world. Her hair was a long black with perfect curls that no one could copy no matter how hard they tried. I would know I had tried many a time. She had the biggest brown eyes I had ever seen, she truly was gorgeous.

"You're the only ghost,
I've ever met,
Since that day,
I haven't slept,
"

Angie pushed me away playfully smiling as I headed back to the mic stand once more jumping in place getting the crowd to jump along with me.

"He's down on bended knee,
Begging me,
To save your life,
But I'm the one,
Who gladly gave you th knife,

I'll tell a lie

You're the one,
Who chose to die,
This is nothing more

Then just another suicide.

I'll watch you bleed
"

I screamed the last line once more, doubling over as I pushed the air from my lungs. I was surprised I hadn't ruined my voice yet doing this stuff. I drank hot tea and honey like it was going out of style.

"Distance and Time,
Couldn't hide my crime,
Forgetting your face,
But not your name,
Your haunting soul,
Came back again
"

Once more the last line was screamed. I looked over the crowd and smiled, keeping myself from the temptation of crowd surfing. It wasn't allowed at The Three Aces and last time I had crowd surfed they wouldn't let me down.

"You're the only ghost,
I've ever met,
Since that day,
I haven't slept,

I wont regret snapping your neck,
But I will forget,
The day we met,

Your heart will bleed,
Your mind will rot,
Your body will decay,
Deep within your grave,
Until the day
"

I brought my voice down to a whisper at the last line.

"There's nothing left,
Making sure

My secrets are kept
"

The lights on the stage shut down for a few moments before coming back on and crowd began screaming, yelling and clapping. I bowed and put the mic back on its stand.

"Sadly thats all for us tonight" I fake pouted "But please give a warm welcome to What Would Johnny Do?"

I stepped aside as James, their lead singer came on stage. He offered me a hug and I took it before following the rest of my band off stage. I wrapped my arms around Angie and Chloe. Chloe was the drummer of the band and my best friend. She was the one who made me smile and when I needed my ass kicked she was the one to do it.

"So what now?" Molly asked clearly still hyper from playing the show.

"I am going home and going to bed" I yawned "you four can do as you please"

"Does that include sneaking a drunk guy into your bed again?" Molly snickered.

Molly was the trickster of the group. The first one to play a prank a nd the first one to try and get even. She had auburn hair and bright green eyes, her pale cheeks were covered in freckles. I guess you could say she was to One last Request as Fred and George were to HarryPotter. She was the comic relief for the group no matter how hard things got. She was also skinnier than a twig and made me feel fat even if I was slim.

"That was not funny" I growled.

"Was for us" Josie giggled.

I glared at the memory. yeah the guy had been cute but he refused to get out of my bed, and kept trying to cuddle with me which ended with me punching him in the face.

I glared at her once more. "My pain is always your enjoyment"

"And?" Chloe asked laughing with our friends.

I removed my arms from around them "You all suck" I pouted.

"But you love us" Angie pointed out.

"For now" I answered playfully glaring back.