Let Me Perfect It

I've Got a Bad Feeling About This

Image

Sophie's POV

"Stay safe?" I asked softly looking Chloe in the eyes.

She nodded and I released her from my grasp. I watched as the girls all vanished in different directions. I myself made my way over to the table where I knew the drinks were waiting. Parties were the times that I let go and stopped worrying. They were the thing that kept me sane. How fast i could empty and refill my drink became my only worry, I knew it wasn't a good habit or idea but it worked.

I turned my attention to the different drinks. I quickly picked up the rum and a can of coke, mixing the two into a red cup. I smiled softly before placing the cup to my lips and letting the liquid fall down my throat. Quickly filling it once more when the cup was empty.

I knew I didn't have to worry about Chloe here, Travis was miles away and couldn't possibly get his hands on her. But I still couldn't help the urge to keep my eyes on her and make sure he didn't show up to add to her collection of bruises. Chloe was the kind of person that when you saw her cry you thought the whole world was falling apart. I had watched her cry and I had been there to help her stop the tears but there was nothing i could do for the cause. Chloe wanted Travis and no matter what I said or do, I couldn't stop her. But Travis was miles away a nd Chloe was safe for tonight. The only one of the girls I could see through the crew, tech and band members was Molly with her auburn hair standing next to Sisky and giggling.

I shook my head smiling. Sisky seemed like a nice enough guy, I wouldn't bug Molly. Besides it wasn't my job to worry tonight. I turned to the table once more and mixed my third drink, taking a sip.

"Going a little fast?"

I turned and saw William smiling weakly.

I glared and his smile faded a little.

"Mind your own business Beckett" I growled.

"What did I do?" he asked looking at me curiously.

"What did you do?"

"To make you hate me so much. Maybe I could make it up to you"

I rolled my eyes "I just don't like you Beckett"

"But why?"

"I just don't, it's that simple"

With that I turned and walked away from the table and into the crowd of people. One thing I loved about myself was how easy it was for me to lose someone in a group of people. It came in handy when some creepy wouldn't leave me alone in a club or in this case Beckett annoying me.

"Hey Spencer" I smiled.

He turned and smiled at me "Hey Sophie. Where is the rest of your band?"

I shrugged "No idea. It's Chloe's turn to watch them."

"Aren't you their protector though?" he asked jokingly.

"I shook my head "Parties are my nights off. So Chloe keeps an eye on everyone"

"Seen William?" Angie asked stopping a nd looking at Spencer and I.

I pointed in the direction I had just come from "Just out ran him"

Angie rolled her eyes and took off in the direction I had pointed.

"She doesn't give up does she?" Spencer asked curiously.

I shook my head "What Angie wants Angie gets"

He shook his head and chuckled "Maybe not this time."

I didn't have a chance to ask him what he meant because the next thing I knew I was being pulled away, backwards by my hips. I didn't have time to look back I was too busy making sure I didn't trip over my own two feet.

"You are going to explain to me" a voice said softly in my ear "Why you hate me so much"

I glared, I knew that voice.

"Go screw yourself Beckett" I snapped removing his hands from my hips and turning t o face him.

William sighed "Common Sophie"

"You Beckett" I growled "Are a buzz kill"

"Thats why you hate me?" he asked looking confused.

"No that is just adding to it. I need a new drink" I answered looking at my empty cup.

William held his own cup out to me and I wrinkled my nose at it.

"What's in it?"

William looked at the cup and then back at me "Vodka, Grey Goose"

"I don't trust you" I answered simply and attempted to walk away.

William caught hold on my tie and stopped me.

"Let go-" I growled but was cut off when I noticed how close William's face was to mine.

"Parties are your night to loosen up" he said softly "So loosen up. Forget you hate me and just give me a chance"

I kept my glare of him.

"One night?" he asked softly.

I sighed "If it gets you off my back"

A huge grin spread across William's face.

I had a bad feeling about this.
♠ ♠ ♠
=D Yay for new chapter! lol
Comments? Please?