Let Me Perfect It

Do You Know What Scares Sophie?

Image

Sophie's POV

I opened my eyes to a bus I had never seen before and my head pounding.

"Shiv" I groaned sitting up on the couch.

How the hell had I gotten here? I looked around to see if I could find anyone to let me know who's bus I was currently riding on. i could feel the wheel below the bus moving and knew I wouldn't be able to leave no matter who I was stuck with.

I pulled out my phone and called Chloe's cell.

"Hello?"

"Chloe?" I asked groaning once more.

"Sophie!" I cringed at the loudness of her voice "Where are you? We've been worried sick!"

"On one of the buses, but I'm not sure which one or how I ended up on it"

"Some probably saved your drunk ass from being left behind" she laughed "How is the hang over?"

"Threatening to tear my skull open. I'll call you back after I find something to get rid of this head ache"

"Okay, talk to you soon"

"Bye Chloe" I answered and closed my phone before falling back on the couch and covering my face.

"Here" a voice said softly causing em to open my eyes.

It was William and he was holding a cup of tea and Tylenol out to me.

So I was on The Academy Is...'s bus.

I took the tea and medicine gratefully "Thanks"

"It took me forever to find a tea bag" William chuckled taking the place next to me as I sat up.

"Tea isn't all I drink" I smiled "water would have worked just fine"

William shrugged and then paused "Wait are you talking to me without being mean or glaring?"

I smiled a little "Only because you have helped with my horrible head ache. I'll be mean again tomorrow. How did I get here anyway?"

"You passed out by the bonfire" he chuckled "I brought you back to the bus and figured you would freak out if you woke up in someone else's bunk so i put you on the couch"

"You were right" I smiled and took a sip of the tea. "Thank-you"

"Did you tell your band where you are?" he asked.

I nodded "I called Chloe and told her"

"Were they worried?"

I nodded "Yeah, but they didn't try to call my phone so it must not have been that bad"

I watched as Sisky walked past us and stopped in his tracks, giving us a funny look.

"Can we help you?" I asked.

"You two are getting along?" he asked.

"For today" I answered.

Sisky kept looking at us for a moment before yelling "Pod People!" and running out of the room, causing me to cringe.

"Crap he found out our secret" I joked.

William smiled "We had better go get rid of him before he tells anyone"

I shook my head a little smiling "I've got to get off this mad house. Your band members are loud."

William nodded "Butcher and Sisky mostly. Sometimes Carden but not often"

"My band is probably going to be worse and then when I complain just yell at me with 'Don't get hangovers and your head wont hurt' and I'll have to borrow a pair of Chloe's sunglasses" i sighed.

William looked at me curiously "Why does she wear sunglasses so much?"

I glared at him "None of your business"

By his face I could see William knew that he had hit a nerve.

"I didn't mean to seem nosey" he said looking worried. probably afraid that i would close us and start snapping at him again.

"Chloe is my best friend" I answered "I don't like people sticking their noses where they don't belong"

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to"

I rolled my eyes. i really did feel bad for the way I was treating William right now. He had been really nice, but is till wasn't sure I wanted myself or anyone in my band around him just yet. But like I always say, What Angie wants Angie got and she had her eyes set on William Beckett.

"What do you think of Angie?" I asked.

"Who?"

I couldn't help but laugh at this. All this time Angie had spent basically stalking William and he had no idea who she was.

"The member of my band that has been following you around"

"A member of your band has been following me around?"

He just seemed to be getting more and more confused.

"Plays guitar. Black hair and big brown eyes"

"Oh" he said seeming to finally know who I was talking about "The one who is always telling me I have a nice voice"

I laughed "Probably"

"Tell me something about yourself" William said randomly surprising me.

"Why?"

"I want to get to know you better"

I glared at him.

"What?" he asked curiously "What did I do?"

I rolled my eyes as Molly walked on the bus.

"There you are Sophie" she smiled.

"I have to go" I snapped at William, before standing up and storming off the bus.

What the hell is the matter with me?

William's POV

I watched as Sophie stormed off the bus. What was wrong with her? Had I said something wrong?

"What did you do?" Molly asked curiously.

I shrugged "I don't know, I just told her I wanted to get to know her better and she freaked out"

Molly smiled softly "I'll make you a deal Beckett. Tell me what to get Adam for his birthday and I'll let you in on a secret."

"Secret?" I asked.

"I'll explain to you why Sophie hates you and why she is mad"

"Alright" I thought for a moment. A birthday present for Sisky? "Something he could use to annoy other people" I thought out loud "I would say you get him a book of complicated practical jokes or tell him you like him"

I noticed the blush creep on Molly's cheeks "Who says I like him?"

I shook my head smiling "Your end of the deal?"

"When she first met you, she thought you were too cocky and full of yourself. First impressions are everything to Sophie. If you mess it up you most likey wont have a chance to fix it"

"And why she is mad at me?"

Molly looked away from me for a moment. "Do you know what scares Sophie the most?"

I shook my head.

"Someone getting to know her. Deep down who she really is. Her fears, her favorite things, why she loves the things she does. Exactly what makes her Sophie, Sos he shuts down and blocks people out by being rude to them or doing anything that she thinks will keep people away from her. But when you do find it out, you realize just what an amazing person she really is. The only people who have ever gotten close are the four of us in the band, but none of us are as close as Chloe is to her. Thats why she is so protective of Chloe."

"Is everything okay with Chloe?" I asked. "She seems really pulled away from people too and she is always wearing those glasses...."

I trailed off as Molly shook her head. "You wont find a person in the world who will tell you about Chloe. If she wants you to know she'll tell you. But that is unlikely" and with that Molly walked away towards the bunk area. No doubt to wake up Sisky.

I smiled softly to myself.

I needed to find Sophie
♠ ♠ ♠
Update ^_^
Comment?