Let Me Perfect It

Leave Me Alone Beckett!

Image

Sophie's POV

I had hoped that maybe if I just sat on the bus and read a book then I would be able to relax. This however was not the case.

I looked up from my book as I heard the bus door open to see Chloe walk in, followed by that Brendon Urie and her sunglasses missing. I stood up, my first reaction was to expect the worse.

"What happened? Chloe are you okay? Where are your sunglasses?" I asked moving towards her and inspecting the black eye.

"I stepped on them" Brendon answered before Chloe could.

I gave him a glare that could shrivel your soul and moved towards him.

Chloe caught my arm "It was an accident Sophie and he knows about Travis"

"You told him?" I growled.

Chloe sighed and began explaining to me what had happened. From the phone call and breaking up with Travis, to Brendon running into and stepping on the sunglasses to her explaining about Travis to him. As Chloe finished I looked over at Brendon.

"If you tell anyone about this I will personally see to it that you never have children" I growled and his eyes got wide.

Chloe sighed "I'm going to get a new pair of sunglasses, play nice for a few minutes"

Brendon looked like he wanted to follow Chloe where he knew he would be safe from me.

His eyes turned back to me after a moment "She is safe with me" he said softly.

I looked him over a moment. Could he really be trusted? He had done nothing so far to make it seem like he couldn't be.

"If anything happens to her-"

"I know" Brendon cut me off "I can kiss any kids i ever thought of having good-bye"

I held my hand out to him.

He looked at it for a moment like I was going to claw out his eyes and then shook it.

"I'm trusting you with her. That is not something that happens often"

Brendon nodded "Thanks"

"Getting along?" Chloe asked a new pair of sunglasses covering the black eyes.

It made me sad when she wore them. I knew she had too, it wouldn't end well if everyone knew. I wished Chloe didn't have black eyes and I wish she could show off how pretty her eyes really were. But instead she was forced to hide them behind sunglasses.

I nodded "For now"

"Good"

"What are you two up to now?" I asked.

"Well mom" she smiled "we are going to go for a walk"

"Stay safe" I smiled.

Chloe pulled me into a hug and I smiled softly. I almost didn't want to let her leave with Brendon. I was so afraid that she would come back with another bruise or black eye, but Brendon wasn't Travis.

I sighed as I watched Chloe and Brendon exit the bus and made my way back to my book. I hadn't even had time to open the book before someone began banging on the bus door.

The moment I opened the door i attempted to shut it again when I saw who was standing there smiling at me.

William Beckett.

Sadly however his hand caught the door and stopped it.

I glared at him and crossed my arms over my chest.

"What do you want?" I growled wishing he would just go away.

William smirked at me "I know why you hate me so much"

"Because you are a stuck up, cocky, self loving bastard" I snapped.

"That and Molly told me something else about you"

"Why would Molly do that?"

"Because she wanted to know something about Sisky and I wanted to know something about you" he smirked "It was a fair trade"

"And what exactly did she tell you?"

"Just why you hate me"

"And that would be what?"

"You're afraid of me getting to know you"

"Bull shit" I snapped. "I could care less what you do"

I could tell he knew he had hit a nerve.

"Leave me alone Beckett"

"Make me" he smirked.

I attempted to punch him in that oh so lovely face of his, but he caught my fist in his hand.

"I know you don't like people getting to know you Sophie" he said softly "But I'm going to. I'm going to break down every little shield you've built until there is nothing left but just you"

My eyes got wide. "Y-You don't know what you're talking about"

I felt my heart start to race as his face got closer and closer to mine. He was way too close for comfort.

"Oh but I do" he smirked. "And I'm not going to let you scare me away like everyone else does. I'm too stubborn for that and I always get what I want"

I shoved him away from me "Go fuck yourself Beckett"

His smirk grew "Maybe you'd like to one day?"

My eyes grew wide and I stared at him shocked.

Did he really just say that to me?

"Get the hell off my bus!" I screamed.

"Again" William smirked once more moving closer to me "make me"

This guy was really starting to piss me off.

Once again I attempted to connect my fist with his face but again he caught my hand and pulled causing me to lose my balance and fall over. When I fell I pulled William with me, landing on top of him.

He smirked "You should be this nice to me more often"

I glared and finally managed to punch him in the jaw.

He looked shocked for a moment before the smirk crossed his face once more and rolled so he was now laying on top of me.

"You shouldn't hit your friends Sophie"

"You are not my friend" I growled "Now get off me"

"You fell on me first" he pointed out.

"Because you made me fall on you!" I snapped.

"But you didn't get up right away" he said softly looking into my eyes.

"I-"

I was cut off by William pressing a soft kiss to my cheek.

"You're so adorable when you're mad" he smiled looking at me a moment longer before standing up and leaving the bus.

I had no idea what just happened.

But what I did know was William Beckett was a dead man.