Let Me Perfect It

Those Are My Cloths

Image

Sophie's POV

"Soph what are you doing?"

I stopped mid step and smiled at my band, who were all looking at me like I had lost my mind.

"Me?" I asked smiling at Molly who had asked the question.

"Is anyone else here named Sophie?" she asked smirking.

I shrugged "Maybe"

"Explain" she laughed.

I was currently wearing cloths that did not belong to me. They in fact belonged to one William Beckett. I was wearing his skin tight skinny jeans that I had had to adjust the hem to due to the fact that he was almost a foot taller than me. Black led zeppelin tank top, with his vest from 'A Little Less Sixteen Candles, A Little More Touch Me' (Even that video he looked like the stuck up ass that I've started to get to know) and my own black tie with blood stains. Of course on my feet were my black converse with blood stained laces.

"Beckett pissed me off" I shrugged.

"And?" Josie asked.

"I'm going to out sing him at his own song" I smirked causing them to laugh.

"Why are you such a bitch to him?"

I turned surprised at what Angie had just said to me.

"Angie" Molly growled "She is just joking around."

"Of course you w ould go on her side" Angie snapped back "You are worse than her with your childish pranks"

Molly, Josie, Chloe and I all looked at each other.

What the hell was her problem?

I didn't have time to ask because I heard 'The Phrase That Pays' start to play.

I smirked "Thats my cue"

I quickly walked out on stage winking at Sisky who had gotten me Beckett's cloths. He was the only one in the band who had been expecting me but not the only one who looked amused to see me. I smiled as William sang waiting for my time to cut in.

"My eyes can't believe what they have seen.
In the corner of your room you've stockpiled millions of my memories.
Oh Doctor, Doctor, I must have gotten this sick somehow.
I'm going to ask you a series of questions,
And I want them answered on the spot, right now.
"

I placed my lips to the mic and waited as he sang the next line.

"Is it serious?"

"I'm afraid it is"

William turned suddenly at the sound of my voice looking shocked but kept singing, the crowd cheering.

"Am I gonna die?"

"Well Son," I sang back getting closer to him until we were less than an arms distance away "death is gonna catch up to all one day, But yours is coming quicker than ours" my hand shot up and caught his neck, but I made sure not to apply any pressure "Than ours"

William pulled back smirking a little now "Some things I may have taken for granted again and again,
well here's what was said then
"

"Hold your head high heavy heart.
So take a chance and make it big,
"

I moved towards the edge of the stage and got the crowd jumping with me.

"Cause it’s the last you’ll ever get.
If we don’t take it, when will we make it?
"

I almost feel, surprised by the feeling of William's arms wrapping around my waist and pulling me against him. I turned and pushed him away from me.

"I make plans to break plans,
And I’ve been planning something big, planning something big, planning.
"

That smirked caught his lips once more as the words left my lips. I couldn't help but wonder what he was thinking. To my disappointment he didn't seem to mind what I was doing.

"I’ve never tried to make the best of my time,
When I thought that I had plenty of it.
"

William moved closer to me as he sang his line, the smirk only growing on his face,

"Is this serious?
I don’t know what to think.
Is it all a lie?
"

"Well one thing is for sure
I'm taken back to the glory days
When we were kids without a brash or bitter thing to say.
"

William rested his hands on my hips as he sang.

"Now my life is one big make it, or break it."

I did my best to move away from William, he had once again gotten too close for comfort. Lately he had gotten in the bad habit of doing that.

However William caught hold of my tie before I could run away and pulled me closer tilting my chin so I was looking into his eyes and sang,

"Hold your head high heavy heart
Save your strength for the morning after.
So take a chance and make it big,
Cause it’s the last you’ll ever get.
If we don’t take it, when will we make it?
"

I felt disgusted with my self at the sudden feeling to press my lips to his. He was too close in more than one way. My instant reaction was to shove him away , which I did causing him to take a couple steps back.

"And I’ve been planning something big, planning something big
So take a chance and make it big,
Cause it’s the last you’ll ever get.
"

William's smirk stayed in place.

"If we don’t take it, when will we make it?
I make plans to break plans,
And I’ve been planning something big, planning something big, planning.
"

I glared at him as the song ended but William kept the mic to his lips.

"Ladies and Gentlemen Sophie from One Last Request!"

I bowed before leaving the stage, in a worse mood than when I had walked on it.

"Not happy with your end result?" a voice asked as a hand caught my arm.

I turned and saw William smirking at me "Go away Beckett"

"Aren't you forgetting something?" he smiled moving closer.

"No" I glared.

"Are you sure? Those are my cloths you are wearing aren't they?"

I looked down at myself "and?"

"I would like them back" he answered pressing me against a wall "Would you like some help in removing them?"

My hand connected with his face.

He stepped back rubbing his cheek softly and smirked once more.

"You'll come around"

"You're such an ass"

"No" he corrected smiling "I'm a lovable smart ass"

"Psh. You lovable?"

He shrugged "You'll see for yourself sooner or later"

I glared as I watched him walk away and towards his bus, but i couldn't stop the small smile creeping on my lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sophie singing

William singing

^_^