Let Me Perfect It

Missing Things

Image

William's POV

It wasn't that I was annoyed at Sophie for trying to show me up on stage. It was the simple fact that this gave me an excuse to mess with her. I had regretted taking that bet from Pete, but i did not regret it giving me an excuse to be around Sophie. I'd admit it, I liked her. There was just something about Sophie that drew you closer to her, even more so when she shoved you away or through you to the ground and stomped on you with those converse she loved so much.

"Bill are you sure they wont kill us?" Ian asked as I pressed in the password to the girl's bus.

"Sophie is the only one who would kill" I smirked "But don't worry she will come after me not you"

"Better" I heard him mumble under his breath.

I had convinced Pete and Ian both to help me with this. They had both easily agreed after I had promised not to tell the girls they had helped. It seemed a lot of the guys were scared of the girl's wrath, most of all Sophie's. She had this thing about keeping a close eye and protecting her band. No one was quite sure just how far she would go to do so and didn't feel like risking their neck to do so.

"You both will put the girl's stuff in member's of your band's belongings so it looks like they took them instead of you. Chloe's goes to Brendon's though and Molly's will go to Sisky and I'll have Sophie's. Pete you can handle Josie's stuff and Ian will take Angie's."

The three of us walked into the bus and looked around.

"Laptop" Pete smiled.

"I believe that's Josie's" I smirked "One girl down, four to go"

I walked to the bunk area and easily found which bunk was Sophie's. The blankets were a deep blood red and black. I swear those and white were the only colors that girl wore. But they suited her. It had been interesting to see her wearing my clothing, they had looked really nice on her. That reminded me I still hadn't gotten them back, I would have to look for them while I was here.

"Found Molly's game boy color" Ian said smiling and holding it up.

"And here is Sophie's favorite tie"

"You should just take all her blood stained stuff" Pete smirked, Josie's laptop in it case at his side.

"Thats almost all her cloths" I laughed pointing to a black sock with red splatter on it.

"Then she will have to come after you before she plays another show wont she?"

I smirked at Pete and grabbed one of Sophie's suit cases taking all the non blood cloths out and putting more in, hoping it would all fit. Which it did just barley, it was a large suitcase.

"Ian take those weird Hair clips Angie is always wearing and her hair dryer. If you can find them, any perfumes she might use" I instructed heading towards Chloe's bunk which I suspected was correct to find right across from Sophie's.

I grabbed her suitcase and found the small bag with ten or more pair of sunglasses in it and handed them to Ian, taking Molly's game boy in return.

"Lets get out of here before they get back" Pete suggested.

"Good idea" Ian agreed.

I was about to follow the other two when an idea crossed my mind.

"You guys go ahead, I'll catch up."

"What are you going to do?" Pete asked curiously.

"Take one more article of clothing of Sophie's" I answered smirking.

Pete laughed and Ian rolled his eyes. "Later man"

"Later"

I headed back to the bunk area once more and reopened Sophie's bags until i found what I was looking for. She was going to be mad when she caught up with me, but i was okay with that. She was cute when she was mad.

Sophie's POV:

"Back from your run Soph?" Chloe asked as I walked on the bus.

"Yeah...what is she doing?"

The second I had walked on the bus I had noticed Josie going through the kitchen cabinets, boxes of food now on the floor.

"My laptop is missing!" Josie answered before Chloe could, moving to the fridge.

"So you're checking in the fridge?" I asked giving her a funny look.

She returned my look with a pout "I've looked everywhere else!"

I smiled and shook my head. My band was full of a bunch of weirdos but I guess that is why we got along so well.

The truth was that Josie always miss placed her laptop. She was the most organized one in the band, but when it came to that laptop. The laptop itself had everything important she needed on it. Tour dates, what the band needed, her myspace.

I walked back to the bunk area to chance out of my jogging shorts, which were basically just spandex shorts and my black tank top.

Thats when I noticed one of my suitcases were missing and the one that was there wasn't where I had left it. I opened the case to find maybe a fourth of my clothing. Everything blood stained was gone. Everything blood stained and my bras.

"What happened to all my cloths?" I asked hands on hips as I walked out of the bunk area, thinking it was one of the girl's just trying to be funny.

"What do you mean?" Molly asked curiously.

"Almost everything is gone" I explained "All my blood stained cloths and my bras are missing"

"Josie's laptop and your cloths...." Chloe said slowly.

Chloe, Angie and Molly all looked at each other for a moment before taking off to the bunk area to see if anything of theirs was missing as well.

"My sunglasses!"

"Who took my game boy!"

"My hair stuff and perfumes!" Angie screamed.

"They left notes" Molly said walking back to join Josie and I, followed by Angie and Chloe.

"They are clues to finding our stuff" Josie read.

"Why didn't I get one?" I asked confused looking at each of my band members who had a small yellow sticky note in their hands.

"We all know who took your stuff" Chloe smiled.

"Who?" I asked confused.

"Common Soph" Josie laughed "Who would take your bras?"

My eyes narrowed "Beckett" and with that I turned and march from my bus, heading straight towards The Academy Is...'s.I thought i had heard Angie yell something after me but ignored her, I was on a hunt for blood and not just the fake stuff on my cloths.

"William Beckett!" I snapped slamming the bus door open.

"Oh shit" I heard a couple of male voices mumble, sisky running past me with what looked like Molly's game boy color and out the door.

William was sitting on the couch smirking, looking quite pleased with himself.

"Yes Sophie?"

"Where are my cloths?"

William shrugged, the sly smirk still painted on his face "How would I know?"

"Because you took them!"

"Why would I steal you cloths?"

"Because you are a self loving, cocky, good for nothing bastard!" I all but screamed getting as close to him as I dared without having to worry about him grabbing me.

"What does that have to do with your clothes?" His face remained unchanged.

"Well," I growled, "Because you must be doing whatever you can to see me without them," I glared at him, "So you resorted to stealing them."

William stood from his place on the couch and moved closer to me "If I wanted your cloths off they wouldn't stay on you for long" he said softly his breath warm against my ear.

"In your dreams" I snapped pushing him away.

He shrugged "Its happened"

My eyes got wide.

What did he just say?

"You're a creep" I growled.

"No" he answered pulling my black and blood stained tie out of his back pocket "You like that i spend so much time with you on my mind. Deep down you like it and have me on your mind almost as much"

I had lost my tongue. Words flooded through my brain but my mouth wouldn't let them out.

William slowly tied the tie around my neck, tightening it just right. His eyes staying on the tie until it was perfectly in place and then meeting my own.

How did he do that?

Just look at me and cause me to lose my breath?

"I-"

William kissed my cheek softly before turning and walking away towards the bunk area. I don't know what made me follow him, wanting my cloths backor that that kiss of his had hypnotized me but I slowly walked froward and followed.

William picked up a suit case that I recognized as mine and handed it back to me.

"T-Thanks"

"No problem" he smiled "Its just too bad that I have to steal your favorite things in order to get you to talk to me"

"I-I have to go" I stuttered.

"No" he shook his head once more, the smirk creeping on his lips "You want to leave"

I didn't answer instead I turned and walked away, or at least tried before William caught hold of one of my belt loops and pulled me back towards him, causing me to drop my suit case.

"You're forgetting something" he said softly in my ear.

"W-What?"

"You still have my cloths"

"I-I'll give them back"

"When?" he asked his lips brushing the skin on my neck.

"At the show tonight" I answered glad to have the stutter leaving my voice.

He let go off me and this time I managed to make it off the bus without him pulling back.

I left with my cloths and a heart beating faster than i ever thought it could.