Let Me Perfect It

Prisoner

Image

Sophie's POV:

"Damn" I sighed looking at the bottle of Grey Goose Vodka.

It has been half empty when I had gotten my hands on it and now it was almost empty. I had become drunk a long time ago, but kept drinking anyway. It was a good thing I had a really good liver, for now anyway. I just couldn't help myself when it came to getting shit faced. It was my break from the world.

"Sophie" I voice said softly from behind me.

I turned and saw William with that crocked smile on his face.I was tempted to tackle him I hated him drunk just as much as I did sober.liar. I felt the need to find myself another bottle to down. To erase any thought of Beckett from my mind. I tried to turn to walk away from him in search of a new drink but he caught my arm.

"Common Soph" he smiled, i could smell the alcohol on his breath.

He was just as drunk as I was but it didn't stop him from beingadorable an ass.

"I need a drink Beckett" i slurred "You need to go the hell away"

"Why are you always like this?" he asked his voice getting louder "Why can't you just be nice to me?"

I pointed at him "because you sir are-" I was cut off as I notice a handcuff lock its self around my wrist.

What the hell?

"I am sick of you two fighting at my party" Sisky growled.

I noticed Molly standing next to him smiling.

"So you two are now stuck together until you learn to get along" he added.

"What?"

I knew somewhere I understood what he had just done as he held up the key for the handcuffs to show William and I, but my brain wouldn't let it connect. He placed the key around his neck on a chain.

"Get use to William Soph" Molly laughed causing me wrinkle my nose.

But i hate William

"You're stuck with me" William smirked and pulled me closer to him.

I was starting to get the feeling i shouldn't have drank so much. I couldn't get my brain to connect what was going on...

---------------------------------------------

I woke up the next morning with my head pounding.

"Wake up Sophie!" Someone yelled.

"God" I winced holding my head and becoming confused when I could only move one of my arms so far. There was a handcuff stopping it. i looked down at it curiously and was horrified to just what or who was connected to the other handcuff. None other than William Beckett.

"Get out of my bunk!" I growl and without thinking, push a half awake Beckett out of my bunk, dragging me with him.

"Fuck Sophie" he groaned pushing me off him lightly "What the hell is wrong with you"

"You're attached to my wrist" I answered trying to get up but failed when William pulled me back down with a light twitch of his wrist.

"Yes" he smiled lightly "yes I am"

Most of his face was covered by his brown locks, but i could see that crocked smiled of his.It was adorable

"What the hell happened?" I growled, trying to pull William up. Who was making my efforts worthless.

"Sisky did it" Josie laughed.

"Why?!"

"Because we were sick of listening to you two arguing all night" Molly shrugged "So you guys are hand-cuffed together until you learn to get along"

I stared at her shocked as William finally got his lazy ass of the ground. There was no chance in hell that I was ever going to get along with William Beckett.

"That is never going to happen"

Molly shrugged "Then you're stuck together forever"

"I don't mind" William Smirked wrapping his free arm around me.

"Don't touch me" i snapped shoving him away, the handcuffs pulling me along with him.

I sighed, this was going to be annoying.

"I am going to kill Sisky" I mumbled.

"I heard that" Molly answered "and you wont. You touch Sisky and those handcuffs will never come off"

"Can I kill William then?" I asked.

"Only if you want to spend the rest of your life with his corpse attached to your wrist"

I wrinkled my nose at this, causing the girls to laugh and William take a step back from me.

This sucked