Let Me Perfect It

Handcuffs

Image

Sophie's POV:

I sighed contently as I laid there with my head resting on William's chest. His fingers running softly through my hair. I don't know why we had decided to lay in my bunk after I had told him about my parents but it was nice. Just laying there and not saying anything, simply enjoying each others company.

I didn't understand how William could have forgiven me so quickly. He had been right all the times he had pointed out my fears and wants but I had shoved him into the dirt and when he tried to get back up shoved him once more. I had been a bitch for no reason and there was no way I could tell him I was sorry enough times.

"I'm sorry William" I mumbled again.

"Shh" he said softly as I snuggled closer to him "Its okay"

I didn't know what this was. Were we dating? Probably not. Was he in love with me? Not likely. But did it matter right now? No, no it didn't. What mattered was that for the first time since I had met the girls I had dropped all guards and walls and there was William waiting to be allowed into my heart. I was happy and smiling softly to myself.

"Has anyone seen Sophie?" I heard a voice ask.

It sounded like Molly but I wasn't sure.

I looked up at William who shook his head as if to say 'ignore them'. I rested my head on his chest once more only a few minutes later to have my bunk curtain pulled open.

"Holy Christ"

I couldn't see who it was as my eyes tried to adjust to the light and before they could the curtain was closed again followed by the bus door opening and closing again.

"They are going to come back aren't they?" I wined.

William chuckled "Probably"

I sighed as William tightened his arm around my waist and rested his head on top of mine.

"It was nice while it lasted"

"To be continued?" he asked softly.

I smiled up at him and nodded before pressing my lips to his.

"I am not joking" came Molly voice sounding annoyed.

"There is no possible way the two would be cuddling let alone in a bunk" came another voice.

"Must be Sisky" William whispered.

The curtain was pulled back once more and I closed my eyes to avoid the bright light.

"What the hell"

"I told you!" Molly growled.

"Are you two sick?" Sisky questioned looking at us funny.

"No" I snapped "Now will you please close that damn curtain. Its really bright"

"Do you want the handcuffs off?" Molly asked smiling.

William and I looked at each other. Figures when we no longer mind being stuck together they ask if we want the handcuffs removed. We both held out our wrist and once the handcuffs came off, just went back to the way we were before they had bugged us.

"Are you sure you two are okay?" Molly asked.

William reached over and closed the curtain, then wrapped his arm back around me. It was easier to lay like this now that we weren't attached at the wrist, but I felt a little like pouting now that there wasn't the excuse of being literally connected to spend time with him.

"My band mates are going to take my temperature when I get back to the bus" William chuckled softly.

"Then don't go back to your bus" I answered becoming sleepy again. "Stay here with me"

"I couldn't think of a better way to spend my time" he answered and kissed my forehead.

Moments later I felt myself slip into a deep sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kinda short =/
But cute? ^_^
Comment?