Let Me Perfect It

You Hold The Key

Image

Sophie's POV:

I wanted to kill him but i couldn't. William had reminded me over and over to take my own advice on the matter. How could I have been so s tupid to leave her alone when I knew Travis was around. I had always promised to protect her and i couldn't even do that.

"Sophie you need to calm down" William said softly holding my hands tightly in his. He had found me in the venu punching a wall until my knuckles turned bloody.

"I should have been watching her William" I snapped "I shouldn't have let her out of my sight"

"You can't save her from the world Sophie" he said softly.

I knew he was trying to make me feel better but her wasn't. If i hadn't been so wrapped up in spending time with him I could have been watching Chloe.

"I should have been there!" I yelled this time breaking my hands free from his "If I hadn't been so distracted by you I would have been!"

I look of pain and hurt flickered across William's face for a moment and I instantly felt my heart ache. I hated seeing that look even for a second, I wanted to see William smile and be happy.

"I'm sorry" I sighed.

William wrapped his long arms around my waist and pulled me close to him "It's okay. I know you're upset"

"I just don't know what to do."

"Go to Chloe and comfort her in an hour or so after her and Brandon have had time to talk" William kissed my forehead "There isn't much else you can do"

"I wish there was"

"You're not super woman Sophie, you can't save the world"

"But I can try" I sighed softly.

William smiled softly and pressed his lips to my forehead once more "My Brave Little Toaster. Common lets go get your hands cleaned up"

I nodded softly, my mind still on Chloe. I felt so bad for her, she must be terrified.

"Hand" William mumbled picking up my right hand where the blood was begging to dry on my knuckles. I had probably gotten myself Boxer's fractures. I watched as William pour some kind of disinfectant on a Q-tip and lightly tapped the cuts on my hand. I winced and tried to pull away but William held my hand and smiled softly at me.

"It stings" I pouted.

"Maybe you shouldn't have been punching a wall then" he teased "That blood probably wont come out"

I shrugged "They can paint over it"

William chuckled and shook his head.

"Hey" I defended myself "It was the wall or hunt down Travis and get arrested for murder"

William looked at me sadly for a moment before turning his attention back to my hands.

"William can I ask you something?" I asked as he started wrapping medical tape around my hand.

"Of course" he smiled seeming to like the change of subject.

"What it this?"

"Medical tape" he answered looking a little confused.

I smiled "That's not what I mean" my smile fell a little "I mean this. You and me, what are we?"

"Oh" was all he said before looking back at my hand seeming to think.

"William?"

He took a minute before answering as he wrapped my left hand in the tape. "Yeah?"

"Do you love me?"

I couldn't believe the words that had escaped my lips. How could I ask him that? What if he said no?

William finished the tapping and looked at me after he had set everything back in the first aid kit. His eyes met mine and I was afraid that he was going to say no, but he didn't.

Instead he took my face in his hands and kissed me "Yes"

I felt my heart rate quicken as I kept eye contact with him.

"Do you love me?" he asked softly.

I nodded "Yes"

William pressed his lips against mine softly and then rested his forehead against mine, looking down at our hands fingers laced.

"Sophie?"

"Yes?"

He looked me in the eyes once more.

"Will you be mine?" he asked softly.

I watched him for a moment "Your girlfriend?"

"Yes"

I smiled "Yes"

I had allowed my walls and fears to vanish. I had allowed William into my heart and now he held the key to it. I had fallen in love with the boy and I had never been happier.
♠ ♠ ♠
*looks around*
No...
I didn't not take forever to update this...
I have no idea what youa re talking about...
*hides*