Let Me Perfect It

A Plan.

Image

Josie’s POV

I couldn’t sleep on our bus.
Hell, I don’t think any of the girls did. The air was too tense, knowing that Chloe had hidden herself in the back of the bus, on the bunks.

Sophie and Molly were both on TAI’s bus the last I’d seen either of them and I’m pretty sure Angie stayed on Panic!’s, talking to Spencer. Somehow, I wound up with Fall Out Boy, using a spare bunk in their bus.

We stopped the next morning at a rest stop, just to give all of us a moment to get out and walk. Quickly, I moved from FOB’s bus to our own to find only Brendon, asleep on the couch. One of his legs hung down so his foot rested on the ground and he was wearing the same clothes from the show the night before. I felt a twinge of guilt - the tension on the bus was too much for any of Chloe’s closest friends to stay near, but who knew how long Brendon was trying to help her out.

I sighed, setting my laptop down on the nearest flat surface before looking through the cupboards for food. I quietly walked towards the bunks. I pushed the curtain to Chloe’s bunk open enough to see that she was asleep, so I set the foil-wrapped Pop Tarts onto the bed next to her pillow. She’d need something, if she didn’t come out.

Walking back into the front room, my eyes again rested upon the sleeping Brendon. Again, another twinge of emotion - Brendon had spent so much time of the past few weeks getting close to Chloe, only to be shut out once more because of that dumbass, Travis.

I decided to stay on our bus and soon enough, Molly, Sophie and Angie joined me.

"So?" Molly asked "What are we going to do about Chloe?"

"Yeah, I'm starting to get worried," Angie added, looking towards the bunk area. "We need to cheer her up."

"How?" I asked, heaving a long sigh.

Sophie looked at me and nodded her head toward the sleeping figure on our couch.

“Brendon?” I questioned out loud, turning to look towards him.

“Chloe has seemed so happy recently, with him,” Sophie mused, “She needs to realize that Travis is gone, that she’s got something better right in front of her face,” The smirk that quickly found its way to her lips said it all - in a matter of minutes, Sophie Merrick had come up with a plan.

We were all quiet for a few moments until Sophie turned to look at Brendon once again. After a few more moments she stood and walked to where he was laying. “Brendon, wake up,” She said flatly - the boy didn’t budge. She repeated the words again, this time much louder. This pattern repeated for almost five minutes, until Brendon finally moved from his spot on the couch.

“We need your help,” Angie said with a grin as he and Sophie returned to the seats around the table.
♠ ♠ ♠
In honor of it being so long since nicole or I had updated, I decided to make us new banners and hopefully our lovely readers haven't left. sorry it's been so long! comment if you love us? :) <3