Let Me Perfect It

No shit, Sherlock.

Image

Chloe's Point of View

After a few stressful minutes, Sophie finally closed her phone. "Well?" Molly asked, eyes still wide.

"Well, we're going on a tour!" Sophie said, smiling widely, "It's got a funny name too, the Tight Pants, Bad Hair, and Crappy Music tour," She said with a laugh. After a few moments, she stopped, a confused look spreading across her face, "I forgot to ask who else is on the tour.." She said quietly.

The rest of our smiles faded as well as we thought. I was trying to rack my brain, the name of the tour sounded familiar. I'd seen it in a magazine, just an ad for it with the dates. I thought for a few moments, until my eyes widened again. "Sophie," I said quietly, my smile growing again. Everyone looked towards me. "The tour... it's The Academy Is..., and Panic! At the Disco, and Fall Out Boy." I said simply.

Nobody talked for a moment, until Angie slowly said, "Oh, my god."

ONE WEEK LATER

Just as scheduled, a bus was waiting for us at our usual practice spot; Sophie must've gotten all the details straight with Pete sometime during the week, like where to pick us up.

The first thing any of us did was race through the kitchen and living room areas to the bunk area to claim our bunks.

"We had better buy food somewhere," Molly said as she opened the cupboards above the microwave and counters.

"You're right," Angie sighed as well, opening the fridge to find nothing as well.

"Huge ass TV, though," Sophie noted laying down on the comfortable couch and resting her head on my lap. "Take those silly things off, Chloe," She said with a small laugh, reaching up to try and grab my sunglasses, that were again hiding my eyes.

I reacted quickly, holding them to my face and leaning away from her reach. "Not now," I said simply, hoping she'd get the point.

See, the thing is, that dark circle I mentioned before, around my eye? During my visit with Travis again, it got darker. It was my fault, thought, I'd been stupid enough to go see him.

There was a quick knock on the door of the bus, but it opened before any of us moved to answer it, revealing Pete Wentz. My eyes widened, and I'd never been more thankful for wearing these glasses.

Standing next to Pete was Patrick, another face you couldn't not recognize. We all just stared at each other for a few minutes. I won't lie, it was a little awkward, no one talking or moving.

"You must be One Last Request," Pete smiled "I'm Pete Wentz."

No shit, Sherlock.

"Sophie Merrick," Sophie said, obviously speaking up first. She stood up quickly. She introduced all of us quickly, as well.

"Nice to finally meet you," Pete said with a grin. "You should all come outside, meet the other bands."

We all followed him outside. My eyes scanned the scene - there were three large tour buses, other than our own, and a large assortment of guys standing outside, talking to each other, most of them laughing and grinning.

I suddenly got nervous, felt as if our band was imposing on some no-girls-allowed club. I snapped out of my thoughts when I realized Pete was speaking again. "...Patrick, Andy, and Joe." He said, introducing the other members of his band. We all said our hellos and introduced ourselves to the guys as Pete ran off to get the guys from the other two bands.

I knew the first group of guys he brought over to the the band The Academy Is.... I'd heard of their music, but didn't listen enough to know all of their names or anything.

Quickly, we learned that the tall, skinny, brown-haired lead singer (who was probably who Pete meant when he mentioned 'tight pants' in the tour name) was William Beckett. The other members of the band were Adam Siska, Mike Carden, Michael Guy Chislett, and Andy "The Butcher" Mrotek.

I could see Angie grinning out of the corner of my eye before she introduced herself to the boys. Her eyes were planted solely on William, though... "I'm Angie," She said, her voice smooth. I realized now, she'd set her eye on this boy. Usually, Angie got what she wanted. Side effect of her being gorgeous I guess. He didn't even seem to be looking at her, noticing her, though.. I quickly wondered how this was going to work out.

Molly and Josie also said their hellos, as well as Sophie. "I'm Chloe," I said lastly, not looking any of them in the eye.

I heard one of the boys snicker, and saw Sophie turn to glare at him.It was their drummer, The Butcher. "What is so funny?" Sophie snapped. It was just like her to jump like that, defend her friends if something was amiss. Even if something wasn't amiss.

"It's just, I thought it was kinda funny," He said with a laugh, "That all of your names rhyme." He snickered again. Sophie glared at him and he froze, wide-eyed, until she grinned and laughed, relieving the tension of the moment.

After a few minutes of our bands chatting, another group of four guys walked over to us. They had to be Panic!, with their new guitarist and bassist. They introduced themselves and Brendon, Spencer, Ian, and Dallon. We returned the the introductions, and they stayed with us to tell us the ins and outs of touring, that we should be prepared for lacking showers and get used to sleeping to the sound of a bus.

Eventually, Pete returned, interrupting our chat to tell us we should run into the store we stopped at to stock up on food for the road. The next thing I knew, we were all headed towards the Wal-Mart across the parking lot in a large group.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D Jessica here.
Comment, people! :) We'll probably update more if we know people caaaare!