Let Me Perfect It

I'll Build My Walls Again

Image

William's POV

"What did you do?" I snapped when she didn't answer me.

Angie of all people should have understood how easily upset Sophie could get. How easy it was for her shove you out and build her walls back up no matter how hard you had fought to get into her heart.

"I told her the truth." Angie smirked.

"About what?" I growled "Stop your childish games and just fucking tell me."

I hated the looked she had smeared across her face, as if she was superior and was simply gracing us with her presence.

"The bet I heard you and Pete making." Angie hissed, fixing me with a dark glare. "I didn't want to tell her before and give her another reason to tell me to stay away from you. Now that I don't have any interest in you however, I don't see why I should keep it to myself any longer."

My heart stopped.

Sophie knew about the bet?

"You told her everything?" I asked, my eyes wide. "Did you tell her I didn't even want to do the bet in the first place?"

"No." Angie smirked "I told her there was a bet that only you and Pete knew about. So if you don't want Sophie to know the truth, than you had better find her before she beats the truth out of Pete."

I took off like a bullet.

If I could find Pete or Sophie before they saw each other than I could save Sophie. I couldn't break her heart the way her parents had. I could stand to see her cry and hate me again.

I reached Soohie's bus first and was met with a glare from Molly.

"What did you do Beckett?" she asked, a small amount of venom in her voice.

"Where is Sophie?"

"She ran off to find Pete. Did you two seriously make a bet about her? What was it?"

"Where did she go to check first? Do you know?"

"If you answer my question I might." she spat.

There was no chance in hell I was telling Molly. Even if I managed to catch Pete before Sophie did, Molly would tell her the truth. I turn and exited the bus.

I paused for a moment as I heard telling coming from Fall Out Boy's bus.

Shit.

I took off towards the bus knowing I was already going to be too late.

"The bet was about if William could sleep with you or not."

I stopped on the second step, as what felt like death struck my ears. I could see Pete and Sophie clearly, she was holding him a good six inches off the ground by the front of his shirt.

They both heard the bus door shut behind me and both faces turned to look at me.

I felt my heart break at the look in Sophie's eyes. I knew she was never going to forgive me for this.

---------------------

Sophie's POV

I slowly set Pete back on the ground, my eyes never leaving William's. I held back the tears, there was no way I was going to let him see me cry.

"Sophie." William said softly, taking a few cautious steps towards me. "Please, let me explain."

"Explain?" I asked, managing to keep my voice level. "What is there to explain it all seems pretty straight forward to me."

"Sophie, I know how you must be feeling right now."

"I feel fine." I answered flatly "It's just nice to know I was right about you all along, before you hurt Angie or one of the other girls."

William frowned "Sophie you can't just-"

"What?" I snapped. "I can't just what? I can't believe I trusted you, I told you every secret I've spent my whole life hiding from people and you just throw it back in my fuckjng face. No fucking wonder you were so detereminded to get me to like you."

"Sophie please." he almost begged, trying to catch my hand in his, I pulled my fist back out of his reach and when it came forward again, it connected with his nose.

I looked down at him on his ass on the floor, blood pouring from his face "I don't ever fucking want you near me or my band again."

I turned to look at Pete who flinched "If it wasn't for chole needing Brendon right now I would take my insure band off this tour. After this last week is over, there is no fucking way my band is signing to your label, we'll make it on our own."

I gave William one last glance "I hope you rot Beckett." I snarled, before exiting Fall Out Boy's bus and practically running to mine.

When I got there Molly and Josie on the couch waiting for me. I couldn't help it anymore, the tears started pouring down my face and I crashing to my knees.

"Oh sweetie." Molly sighed, as her and Josie helped me back to my feet. I heard Josie lock the door to the bus, probably to make sure Willliam didn't come after me.

I don't know how long I was on the couch crying. All I remember is my head resting on Molly's lap while Josie rubbed my back soothingly.

"Come on." Josie said softly, when my years had calmed down a little "You'll be more comfortable on the big bed in the back."

There were eight bunks in the middle of the bus and in the very back there was a huge bed. Seeing as it was unfair for any one of us to use it the girl's and I had agreed early in the tour that no one would get it. We mostly just used the room to store shit we didn't want under the bus.

Molly and Josie both laid me on the bed and I buried my head in the pillows. I felt them lay down on either side of me, both rubbing my back and trying to sooth my tears.

It wasn't long after that I heard a third person ether the back room and sit at the edge of the bed. I looked up to see Angie starring at me sadly.

"I am do sorry Sophie." she spoke softly "I-"

I cut her off by jumping into her arms, my face buried in her black hair as tears silently poured down my face still. I wanted to be mad at Angie but I couldn't. I was too heart broken to loose two people in one day.

"I'm sorry Angie." I said quietly, trying to keep the pain from my voice.

"Me too."