Let Me Perfect It

Hide And Seek

Image

Sophie's POV

Hell yes!

Walmart.

Thats right I was excited to be going to Walmart.

Want to know why?

Three simple words.

Hide and Seek.

I stopped right in front of the doors, all of the girls doing the same and smiling at me. They had the same plan brewing in their minds as I did. All of the guys stopped and looked at us confused.

"You girls ready for a game?" I asked my band, receiving evil smirks and nods in return.

"What are you five going on about?" Pete asked.

"Hide and seek" Angie answered.

All of the guys gave us funny looks.

"The rules are simple" I explained. "1. You get points on how much stuff you buy. 2. Finding a girl gets you bonus points. 3. Finding a girl who plays the same instrument as you gets you double bonus points. 4. while looking for the girls you have to get your shopping done 5. if the girl gets through the check out before you catch her she can't be caught anymore. "

"What do you guys say?" Molly asked smiling.

"Can't we just do the shopping?" Sisky asked.

Molly smirked at him "Why think you can't catch me?"

Sisky's eyes lite up a little and he smiled "Oh I'll find you all right. I'm in"

One by one the rest of the guys agreed to the game.

"Just to double check tell us again which instruments you five play" Ian said smiling.

We reintroduced our names and the parts we played in the band.

"Count to five and then the game begins" Josie smiled as she walked into the store and the rest of us girls followed taking off in random directions.

My first stop was new head phones. The last pair, the right ear piece had stopped working. This always happened to me and head phones. The girls blamed it on how loud I listened to my Ipod, I claimed it was because I was very unlucky with headphones.

I walked electronic section of the store and looked through the different kinds and colors of headphones. I grabbed two black ones of different styles and turned, running into a tall thin figure. I looked up and saw one of the boys from The Academy Is... smirking at me. William I think his name was.

"That was easy" he smirked.

"Finding me is easy" I pointed out "Holding on to me is not" and with that I took off before he could blink, running as fast as I could, weaving through departments. I lost William in the food section and grabbed a cart to fill with different energy drinks and three dozen things of oreos. I could live off this stuff if I needed to. This and mac and cheese of course. That was my next stop, I grabbed a dozen or so boxes knowing it would only last e a few days but hoping there would be a chance to shop for more later.

I looked down at the boxes of mac and cheese and sighed. I would need a pot. I looked around for a moment before heading in the direction where I thought I had seen the kitchen stuff. When I got there I found William leaning against one of the shelves a frying pan in hand.

"How did you know I would be here?" I asked taking the pan from him and putting it in the cart.

"Molly told me you liked Mac and Cheeses and i figured you would need some pots and bowls.

"Love" I corrected "I love mac and cheese, it is God in a Box and Molly is now the cheater face."

"Would it help if I told you she attacked me with stuff animals before she was willing to tell em anything? I had to torture the information out for her" the smirk appeared on his lips once more.

I rolled my eyes. This guy was way to cocky, I would have to remember to tell Angie to stay away from him. Yes, I had seen that look she had given Mr. Beckett when we had first met the other bands and this boy was a big fat NO stamped on his forehead. There was no way i would let him get anywhere near any of my band members.

"She is also probably out of the store by now. Having bought just a cookie or something"

William shook his head "Nope Pete got her"

I clapped my hands together in a 'good for him but I don't care' manner causing William to frown.

"This game was your idea and yet you don't seem to care for it" William said looking at me confused.

"Correction" I smiled "I like the game, I don't like you"

"You don't even know me" he growled.

I added a few things to my cart before looking at him and answering with "And I don't care to know you"

"Alright Ice Princess"

I turned and glared at William "Do not call me that"

"What?" he taunted "Ice Princess?"

"Go away" I growled advancing towards him.

"No" he answered simply "I am going to win this game"

"No" I corrected "you're not"

"Answered me one thing" William said looking at me curiously.

I rested my hands on my hips "What?"

"Why are you so cold towards everyone but your band?"

I looked past him "Molly" I called "You're a cheater!"

William turned and looked but Molly wasn't there. She never had been and by the time he turned back to face me once more I was gone. I boredly stood in the check out line, why I do the things I do are none of William Beckett's business.

As I made it outside with my bags I noticed a grumpy looking Molly with Pete Wentz holding ont o her arm, her own bags now in her hands as well. Angie seemed bored standing next to Spencer. Josie looked as happy as a puppy with a new tennis ball, no doubt no one had found her. William was also outside looking grumpy.

"You cheated!" he accused pointing at me.

"And how did I do that?" I questioned.

"You ran away"

I smirked "Now here in the rules did it say I couldn't run away. If you had grabbed my arm then I wouldn't have been able to run away. But you didn't so I am not a cheater Mr. Beckett"

William crossed his arms and pouted. I looked around the only ones missing were Chloe and Brenden.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments = Love