Let Me Perfect It

I found you!

Chloe's Point of View

Image

The first food I grabbed was Pop Tarts. Brown sugar cinnamon pop tarts, to be exact, my favorite kind. I put a few boxes into my cart and continued wandering the store, grabbing all the other essential food items.
I walked to the clothing section and found the large rack of sunglasses. I tried on a few pairs, for once not worrying about someone seeing my eye. My entire time shopping I'd only seen Pete and he looked intent on finding somebody else.

After a few minutes, I'd tried on a couple pairs of sunglasses and was testing the third pair, making sure they covered my eyes and were dark enough. I pulled them off and turned to the rack to put them back when I heard someone say, "I found you!"

"Shit!" I yelled, quickly fumbling with the two pairs of sunglasses in my hands, pulling one onto my face quickly before turning to face the source of the voice. "You did," I mumbled, taking a few steps to my cart to put the other sunglasses with my food. I ignored the awkward look he gave me, looking towards my face. I really hope he didn't see my eye, I don't want to have to explain.. "But I'm drummer, you're the singer, you won't get bonus points," I attempted to laugh, but it didn't quite work. I held my sunglasses to my face as I looked towards him, Brendon Urie.

I started to move away from him slowly and he reached out, grabbing my arm just above my elbow. My eyes widened and I pulled away quickly. "Don't." I said simply. I shouldn't be freaking out, I was in the middle of a game, I knew this could happen... but I couldn't help it, when the time came.
He didn't take me seriously and reached for my arm again. My foot moved forward, the heel of my tall, grey zip-up boots coming in contact with his toes.

This was my usual defense if Travis attempted to grab me.

"Shit!" He yelled, "What the hell?"
My eyes widened. "I'm sorry," I mumbled. "Are you alright? I'll go up there with you, I'm sorry," I mumbled.
"Fine." He said simply, taking a few steps forward and deciding to limp, "But why the hell did you do that?"
My voice froze as I walked next to him, pushing my cart forward. "I... I um, I..." I stammered, "I don't know."
He just gave me a strange look, and the rest of the walk to the front of the store was quiet. We got to where everyone else had been waiting and a couple people came over to us, including Sophie and the bassist for Brendon's band, I think his name was Dallon?

"Are you okay?" Sophie asked Brendon, looking down at his leg. "Did you slip or something? I saw a wet floor sign back there, you should pay more attention to that stuff."

"I didn't slip," Brendon grumbled before I got a chance to speak. "Your friend Chloe here stomped on my foot with those crazy boots," He said, looking towards my face than moving his gaze down to my feet.

"I told him not to grab my arm," I said quietly, looking at the ground.

I could tell by her sudden change of attitude that she knew I'd freaked out. "Awwh, Chloe, are you alright?" She asked, pulling me into a quick hug. I nodded.

"What the hell?" Brendon mumbled. I saw the strange look he gave me, "I'm standing here with a broken foot and you're worried about her?"

"You wouldn't understand," Sophie said simply, before looking at his foot again. "And it's not broken, you probably wouldn't be standing if it was." She said before walking with me to the checkout. Once we were away from everyone, she mumbled, "You've got on the wrong glasses."

"What are you talking about?" I asked. She reached up and flicked the plastic tag that was next to my eye, and I laughed. "I told you," I said simply, "I freaked out!" After digging for a minute, I found my sunglasses in the cart and switched them quickly before going through the checkout and paying for my food.

Once everyone's food was paid for we went back to our respective buses to put the food away and all headed towards the first venue after about half an hour. It was a short ride from the store and we had some time before our sound check to get ready. The whole band was ecstatic, and with good cause. We were playing at the House of Blues!

I can tell this tour is going to be great.
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Sorry if it's short / if it sucks.

But comment please! Coments = Love, as Nicole pointed out before.