Worst Case Scenerio

Worst Case Scenerio Chapter 3

There Holly was, staring blankly into space, wishing that she could run away. Oh, I just had to be so "bold" didn't I?, Holly thought, ashamed. Now the principal was probably going to call her mom and blab every single bit of what happened to her. And thats not very good, is it?
The principal was drumming his fingers on the table. "Ms. Holly, I am very disappointed in you."
Oh, here we go, Holly thought.
"I have never imagined you doing such a terrible thing to one of your fellow students. In our school, we must respect each other for who we are. We must work as a team. And how far will we get if you keep fighting with other children like this?"
Holly didn't answer.
"We will get nowhere. NOWHERE. I am very sorry to say that you are going to be in detention for 4 weeks."
Holly was shocked. She'd never been to detention before, and now she had to be in detention for 4 WEEKS!?
"And, I'm afraid I will have to call your mother." The principal was already picking up the phone. "I hope this will teach you some discipline so that you won't do this again."
Holly couldn't take it anymore. "So I threw a bracelet on the floor. Big deal. Its not like the world is gonna end if I just throw a measly bracelet on the ground!" she yelled.
"Holly Evans, I will not be spoken to in that tone! 5 weeks!"
"Grrr...." Holly moaned.

Storming out of the office, Holly pulled her hair. She had just been grounded by her snobby old mother and given 5 weeks of detention. Could life get any worse?
Still pulling her hair, Holly walked up to her locker.
Apparently life could get worse.
Two lovebirds were making out in front of Holly's locker, and the guy was whispering lovey-dovey stuff in the girl's ear, while the girl giggled and continued to kiss him.
"Could you move please? I need to get my books," Holly said, annoyed.
The couple didn't move.
"Could you move please?" Holly asked urgently.
The couple stayed there.
"MOVE!!" Holly yelled.
The lovey-dovies stared at Holly as if she just punched a kid in the face. Inching to the side, they continued to fall over each other and make out. An akward question popped into Holly's head: If Andrew were still here, would she be doing this too?
Pushing the thought aside, Holly grabbed her locker door. Oh look. It was still jammed. Holly had forgotten all about the jammed locker! But now it seemed like a minor problem. Turning back, she tried to keep her head high in front of the The kissing couple stayed there. Do they even know they're missing class?, Holly wondered. She made her way to Biology.

Great news. Today was disecting day.
Holly loved animals, and she couldn't disect the poor frog or bunny. Her heart leaped up into her throat as she stared at the poor helpless creature. Luckily, she was next to the window. Questions raced through her head as she held the bunny in her hands. Without second thought, she opened the window and put the bunny outside.
"There you go, little guy. Now go live your life!" Holly whispered.
The little bunny scurried away.
Closing the window again, she looked at the teacher. The teacher was surprised, but mad.
"I appreciate your love for nature and animals, but you are doing the least that you can in biology. Since I respect your love for animals, I do not wish to give you an F. Therefore, you're score on this assignment is a D."
A D!?, Holly thought. What was this, Torture-Girls-Named-Holly-Day?
Holly squeezed her eyes shut as the rest of the disecting continued. Suddenly Ally burst through the door. All eyes turned to face her. Ally blushed and said, "Um, sorry Ms. Anderson, I came a little late!"
"Ms. Alyson, what have you been doing all this time?" asked an annoyed Ms. Anderson.
"Um, my... um, locker got jammed! Yeah! And I had to pry it open!" Ally said hurriedly.
"Oh, in that case, have a seat!" exclaimed Ms. Anderson.
Wait a minute, Holly thought. Ally had her books this morning. Something nagged at the back of her head. Then it came to her. Ally was the one making out with the guy!
But how? Ally had always told her that boys were a waste of time and she was too smart for boys. Well, for now all Holly knew was that Ally had a boyfriend. And her mother didn't know.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to say the the bunnies symbolize the poor and innocent who get killed every day. But there are some fortunates who make it out alive. The little bunny that Holly set free was the fortunate one.