Status: New so I hope you like it

The Unfortunate

The Unfortunate

Chapter 5

I woke up with a jolt. The room was dark and I could feel Blake stirring next to me. Had all been just a dream?
"Hey, what's wrong?" He sat up next to me. He placed his hand on my back, rubbing it.
"Nothing, just a dream. Did . . . You propose?" I asked nervousely.
"About what?" He countered, confused.
"Like, a marrige proposal." I started to fiddle.
"No . . . Why?"
"No reason." I layed back down, pulled the blankets over my sholder.
"Alright, talk." His voice was jerky, like he was about to cry.
"Nothing, just my dream. In it, you proposed to me, because you had moved back with your father." I explained, leaving out details.
"OK, Alidia, your scaring me. Did you really dream that or are you just saying it as a hint?" His voice grew angry-ish.
"No, why would I make that up? No, I really dreamed it. And, did you by any chance, get or look at a silver-banded ring with a dimond shaped like a rose in the center?"
"How . . . ?"
"It was in my dream. Why don't we just go back to sleep? I'm tired now." I fake yawned, to prove it."
"OK, I think it's starting to rain." He gestered to the window. "We may get rained in tomarrow."
"Yay." I smiled, contempt.

5:00 am jail house (unknown location)

"Well, looks like you'll be let off with probation, for good behavior." The guard opened the cell and out walked a talk lanky man, with a scruffy bierd and hate-filled eyes.
The guard put and anklet on him, and let him go, out the front door. The man walked, and walked, and walked. Until, he found the little house, and desided to pay the little girl a visit.

11:00 am school building

"Alidia, you have a visitor. Go to the library." The secretary instructed.
"Alright." I got up, and wondered through the halls, and finally found the library.
I walked in just as the librarian was going out to do something. There was a man at a corner table. It seemed like we were the only two people in the room.
He turned, when he heard me enter. It was him.
"My little girl." Flash-backs were hitting me at top speed. That name will haunt me forever.
"Don't call me that. Why are you here?" I demanded, taking a half-step toward the door.
"They let me off with probation. I thought I'd come pay you a visit. How's our little boy?" His voice made my skin crawl.
"Dead." I hissed, acid dripping from my words.
"Why did you kill him? Preciouse life. Why did you not just give him away just like your parents did?" He grinned evily. "Was it to mush, to bear my child?"
"You shouldn't have come here. Just go away." My voice was giving away how scared I was.
"Not until you greet your childs father correctly." He stepped closer to me, quickly.
He grabbed my face and forced his lips on mine. I pushed away, screaming. People came running, just before he advanced on me. Blake among them. He came to my side, sheilding me from my worst nightmare.
"I love you." I whispered. Hugging his body closer to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
This was kind of hard to write. Hope you like it.