‹ Prequel: These Lives Of Ours.

Nothing Is Ever Perfect

This is a love song in my own way

When I finally woke up the next morning I was feeling better then I had in a long time. I rushed out of bed, grabbed my guitar and in no time flat I was sitting in the living room strumming slowly through the song Pactrick had showed me. I don't know what it was, but I really felt connected to him. I haven't felt this close to someone since I met Chip...it was nice.

"I only keep myself this sick in the head cuz I know how the words get you..." I stopped. I could hear someone trying to pretend they weren't listening. It was Brendon. He was the only one who was that obvious about it when he was spying. "Ok Brendon...you're caught, give it up." There was no answer, I twisted around to see nothing. He must have gone...it didn't really matter though. I just went back to playing. "The best way to make it through with hearts and wrists intact is to realize two out of three ain't bad!" I smiled, that had always been my favorite lyric for some reason.

When I finally finished the song, I almost felt closer to Pete...I was almost happy for the first time since he died. It was amazing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The show that night was amazing. Everyone was alive and the crowd was screaming for more the entire time. When Fall Out Boy came on stage and announced the news, I could have sworn a few people started crying. They played straight through Take This To Your Grave, and then played Thnks Fr Th Mmrs for an oncore. I couldn't believe how the crowd reacted. It was if they all shared out pain...it was incrediable.