Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

Lying is your favorite passion.

"Annabelle, hurry the hell up!! We're going to miss our flight, so let's GO!"

I cringed at my mother's harsh voice, snapping me out of my trance as I looked at my bedroom that I had lived in for the past 10 years. I sighed, walking out of the room and looking at the rest of the house one last time, before sadly whispering, "Goodbye." to my old house.

I grabbed my tote bag and water bottle off the floor and ran outside to the moving truck and my mom, who was waiting in the car for me. I hurried into the passenger side and glanced at the car's clock. 5:30 am. Ugh.

Groaning quietly, causing me to earn a glare from my mother, I buckled my seat belt and soon we were driving away from our old home, here in Detroit, Michigan, to be going allllll the way to Las Vegas, Nevada, to our new home.

As I thought about all the memories I had in our old home, I soon found myself fast asleep with my head resting on the window.

***

"Annabelle, honey wake up! We're at the airport!" My mom said shaking me slightly, sounding somewhat excited. My eyes fluttered open and I laughed at my mom's goofy grin plastered on her face. I got out of the car and stretched, then started helping my mom load our luggage onto one of the luggage cart thingys.

Being still half asleep, all I really remember is putting our luggage on the thing they use to make sure you don't have any bombs or drugs or shit stashed in your stuff, and going on the airplane and finding a seat, falling right back asleep.

And four hours later, I was awoken by my overly-excited mother, whisper squealing in my ear, "We're here! We're in VEGAS!!" I groggily opened my eyes, and then found myself stumbling out of the plane to wait for our luggage to get here. As soon as we got our luggage, we were off to our rental car, and off to our new home...

***

As soon as I walked in the door, my jaw was practically on the floor...

The house was huge, and not to mention freakin' gorgeous.

"Mom....h-how the HELL did you get this place? It looks like a fucking MANSION!!" I exclaimed like a maniac, only to be scolded by my mother for using a curse word. I muttered "Sorry..." and waited for my answer.

"Your great grandma used to live out here, remember? This is her old house, and I inherited it. It wasn't easy, but I got it!" She said happily. I thought for a second and the I finally remembered a few years back when mom said she might be getting a big house soon from her grandmother or some shit like that.

"...Cool!" I said, giving her a thumbs up. She chuckled and helped me drag my stuff to my room, which was a lot bigger then my old one. I looked at how much wall space I had here, unlike my old room, and immediately started imagining all of my band posters and pictures on the walls.

"Oh god, don't tell me you're going to put up all those band posters with those.....freaks on these poor walls." She said, cringing. I rolled my eyes.

"Mom, I'm sure you had posters of your favorite band or artist on your walls when you were my age." I said, sitting on the big bed and looking around,

"Not really..." She mumbled, and I rolled my eyes again. I decided to explore my room, seeing as it had it's own little bathroom connected to it, and the bedroom had a fairly big-sized window. After I was done looking at the bathroom, I walked over to the window and peered out, only to see 5 teenage boys out there, all acting like morons. I squinted my eyes, trying to get a better look at them; They all looked.....dare I say and use a label, like "emo" boys. Hm.

Currently they were doing that retarded "hardcore mosh dancing" shit that you see at concerts all the time, except for one; he was just standing there laughing at them.

I rolled my eyes and walked downstairs to see my mom unpacking already and putting things in cabinets and on shelves and in drawers.

"Oh, Anna! I need you to go outside and check the mailbox to see if there's anything in there yet, I don't think there will be, but just go make sure, please?" She asked, and I nodded, starting to had towards the door. I stopped right at it, remembering the idiots that were outside. Groaning, I opened the door and saw that they were right next door, so they easily could see me.

"Oh great..." I muttered, then started walking out to the mailbox. And of course, the guys stopped and stared at me like I was from another planet. I opened the mailbox, only to find nothing in there, and grumbled when I had to turn around and go back inside.

"Hey! Hot chick that was at her mailbox!" One with the long, messy black hair yelled.

"Fuck." I muttered under my breath, then sighed and stood in the middle of my yard with my hands on my hips.

"I have a name you know!" I yelled, causing the other guys to laugh, including dude with long black hair.

"Yeah, so do we. But, oh smart one, it seems as if you've just moved here, so we have no idea who the hell you are." He replied back in a cocky tone.

"Annabelle!" I yelled angrily, causing the guys to laugh again.

"Awwwww, Ronnie, I think you made her maaaadddd...." One with shorter black hair said to the one with long black hair, who's name is apparently "Ronnie".

"Ronnie" then walked over to me with the rest of his....dudes...and smiled at me, crossing his arms.

"Annabelle, huh? Hot name for a hot girl." Ronnie said, winking at me. I rolled my eyes and scoffed.

"Ronnie, huh? Sounds like a 5 year old's name. Perfect for an immature asshole like you!" I replied in the same cocky tone he had given me, causing his friends to start laughing, and him to start glaring at me. But the glare face soon turned into a smirking face.

"Oooh, feisty." He said, leaning closer to me and putting his lips right by my ear. "I like 'em feisty." He whispered, his hot breath on my neck. I shuddered and stepped back.

"C'mon Ronnie, she's only been here for...god, not even a day, probably! Don't hit on her so soon." One with the really long curly hair said, smacking Ronnie upside the head. Ronnie glared at him and held his head.

"Alright, let's introduce ourselves!" The bigger one with platinum blonde in his hair said. "I'm Omar, and am nothing like Ronnie." He said, pointing to himself laughing. I smiled and giggled, nodding.

"That's Bryan, who is also nothing like Ronnie". Omar said, pointing to one with platinum, almost white spikey hair. He grinned and waved at me, making me smile and wave back.

"This is Robert, who's sometimes like Ronnie a little bit." Omar said, pointing to the one with the long curly hair, laughing when Robert frowned.

"I am NOTHING like Ronnie, thank you very much." He said chuckling, then waving at me. I giggled and waved back.

"And I'm Max; I'm exactly like Ronnie. We're basically like twins." The one with the black hair a bit shorter then Ronnie's said, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and smirked.

"So two assholes out of 5 guys; eh, not bad." I said, causing Ronnie and Max to glare, and Robert, Bryan, and Omar to laugh.

"You'll like us both, don't worry." Ronnie said, draping an arm over my shoulder.

"Yeah, maybe one day we could have a threesome!" Max said, draping his arm over my shoulder and Ronnie's arm, so they were on either side of me. I made a disgusted face and pushed them off me.

"Maybe in your dreams that'll happen." I said, a little louder then intended.

"Trust me babe, we can make it ha-"

"Annabelle? Was their anything in the mailbox?!" My mom yelled from the porch, causing all the guys to look at each other frightened, and causing me to laugh.

"Does dead bugs count?" I said jokingly to her while she was walking towards me, causing her to scrunch up her face and shake her head. She smiled at the guys. "So I see you made friends already." She said, waving to the guys who shyly waved back. Hm, I guess mothers scare them.

"Yeah, Mom, this is Ronnie, Max, Bryan, Omar, and Robert;" I said, pointing to each one when I said their names. "guys, this is my mom, Trisha Barone." I said, pointing to my mom. She smiled and waved at the guys when they all said their "Hello"'s and "It's nice to meet you, Mrs. Barone."'s. Funny how Max and Ronnie are complete gentlemen when a mom's around.

"It's great to meet you, Mrs. Barone!" Ronnie exclaimed, going up to my mom and hugging her, causing her to laugh and hug him back. "I can now see where Annabelle here gets her good looks from." Ronnie said smiling, causing my mother to smile and blush a bit, thanking him, while I look on horrified, Bryan, Robert and Omar were all desperately trying not to crack up at my face.

"VERY nice to meet you!" Max said, hugging her also. "Ronnie and I were just talking to your beautiful daughter here, wondering if maybe when she got done helping you unpack, she could let us show her around Vegas?" Max asked, making my eyes get wider at this...this...."show" Ronnie and Max were putting on.

"Oh, yes! If that's okay with you, of course." Ronnie said, and my mom smiled and nodded.

"Of course! You all seem like fine young boys. Tell you what; you can all come over at...say...5 o clock?" She said, checking her watch, seeing that the time was noon. "And you can pick her up and show her around. Sound good?" She said smiling, and they all nodded.

"That sounds great! Right, Annabelle, love?" Ronnie said, putting his arm around my shoulder and smiling down at me. I nodded, putting on a fake smile.

"Yeah, that's sounds great." I said, still fake smiling. My mom grinned and nodded. "Good, good. I'll let you boys talk to Anna a bit more. It was nice meeting you boys!" She said, waving and walking back to the house.

They all said, "Nice meeting you too!" and waved, and when I saw she was in the house, I shook off Ronnie's arm around my shoulder and turned my head slowly towards Max and him, all of the guys busting out laughing.

"You boys put on verrrrryyyy good acts." I growled, looking directly at Ronnie and Max. They both smirked and crossed their arms at the same time. Damn, Max wasn't lying when he said they were practically twins.

"Thank you, thank you very much." Ronnie said, bowing along with Max. I took this opportunity to smack both of them upside the head, causing them to whine and the others to laugh.

"Alright, I'm going back in. See you later guys!" I said happily to Bry, Rob, and Omar, waving at them. "And you two," I said, looking at Ronnie and Max, "Goodbye." I said, turning on my heel and starting to walk towards my house.

"Awww, no goodbye kisses?!" Max said after me, making the guys laugh. I shook my head and walked back into my house, counting down the hours until hell with the two terror twins.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments please! They make me all warm and fuzzy inside. ^w^