Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

For all the ghosts that are never gonna catch me.

***one week later***

So far a week has passed, and the same schedule would go for each and every day of that week; get up, get ready for school, go to school, think about Ronnie all day in school, go home, do homework, hang out with Bryan, Omar, Robert and Max, go to bed, dream about Ronnie. And that went on for another 6 days.

Yeah. It was basically the same for Max and Mr. Radke too, sort of.

But the good news?

The doctors say Ronnie seems to be getting better little by little each day, which is always good.

But, of course, with the huge amount of drugs that were in his system, he still has a 50/50 shot.

Oh, that's right...the drugs......when the doctors ran the tests, they had found HUGE amounts of different prescription painkillers in his system, along with equally huge amounts of cocaine, weed, and meth. That's why he's kinda at risk now.

So, after that little update, let's go to the present, shall we?

"Hey Ronnie." I whispered, leaning down and kissing his forehead. I pulled away and smiled at his sleeping figure; he was back to his normal, healthy color; not deathly pale anymore, he was only hooked up to one machine, and, like I said, he was getting better and better each day, little by little, and it showed.

"Dude, wake upppp already." Max whined, shaking Ronnie slightly. I giggled and sat down in the chair next to Ronnie's bed, which I've become oh-so familiar with.

"He'll wake up on his own, give him time." I said quietly, running my fingers through Ronnie's hair gently. I always did this now whenever I visited him; it made me feel like I was......comforting him, in some weird way.

Max sighed softly and sat in the chair on the other side, while Mr. Radke sat down next to Max and turned the TV on in the hospital room and put the volume on low. Currently we were watching some show about the tricks behind all of the magic tricks and illusions to make them look real and shit.

"I knew that's how they did that whole, "saw-a-body-in-half" thing...." Max mumbled to himself after we were watching it for a while. I chuckled and looked down at Ronnie, and something....strange happened. Good, but strange.

His mouth was opening and closing slightly, making my eyes widen. "John, Max, look!" I whispered excitedly, and soon they were both hovering over Ronnie.

"Wake up Ronnie, you can do it......" I whispered, taking his hand and squeezing it gently, hoping to get a response back.

"Ronnie, squeeze Annabelle's hand after she squeezes yours." Max whispered to Ronnie. I squeezed Ronnie's hand gently, and a few seconds after I felt a light squeeze back.

"He did it!" I whispered happily, and Max grinned.

"Try to open your eyes, son..." His dad said, sounding excited. Ronnie's eyelids looked like they were trying to open, but kept failing.

"You can do it, Ronnie." I cooed in his ear, kissing right behind it. I felt him squeeze my hand again and I smiled, a tear sliding down my cheek.

"Ronnie, open your eyes and you'll see Annabelleeeee..." Max said in a sing song voice, and that was all it took. His eyes slowly but surely started opening themselves and I smiled, happy tears flowing down my cheeks.

"Annabelle." He croaked just barely audible, making me burst into tears crying, relieved to hear him talk again, even if it was barely above a whisper. Max and John both sighed in relief, John nearly collapsing back into his chair, thankful for his son to be alive still.

"Hi Ronnie..." I whispered smiling, and he looked at his dad and smiled a little.

"Daddy..." He whispered, his voice a bit stronger this time. John smiled and stood up, leaning down and hugging his baby boy gently. My heart nearly melted at the sight and I smiled, wiping my tears away.

"Yeah, I'm not even here, nope, I'm just another inanimate object in the room, doo doo doo do....." Max started singing at the end. Ronnie grinned and cleared his voice.

"Get over here, retard." He said, his voice finally back to normal. Max smiled and hugged Ronnie the best he could, looking finally happy to have his best friend back.

"You do realize that Anna's been talking to you while you were asleep about how she wants to try to be your girlfriend and how she loves you and how she missed you, right?" Max said. I felt the heat go to my cheeks and I looked down smiling, seeing out of the corner of my eye a smirking Ronnie.

"I remember hearing something like that sometimes, but not much." He said, reaching his hand out and tilting my chin up. He chuckled at my red cheeks and winked at me, making me blush deeper.

"How about we go find the doctor, Max? That way they can have a little time alone together...." John said, standing up and winking at his son. I glared playfully at him, making him chuckle and walk out with Max, closing the door behind them.

"So.....you love me?" He whispered, and I looked at him to see him smiling. I giggled and nodded.

"I now understand why everyone else loves you to." He chuckled and grabbed my hand, kissing it softly. I smiled and leaned down, close enough so that our foreheads were touching and so were our noses.

"Oh yeah?" He whispered huskily, smirking. I giggled and nodded. "Yeah."

"Well why do you love me?" He asked, and I smiled.

"Cause you're Ronnie Radke, duh." He grinned and placed his hand on the back of my head, finally letting my lips meet his still dry, but now warm lips. That kiss gave me goosebumps, it made my heart nearly stop, it made so many butterflies appear in my stomach, and I loved that feeling.

We kept giving each other little pecks over and over again, both of us just enjoying finally being close to one another again.

"Awwwwwwww, look at the happy couple." Max cooed from behind us. Ronnie laughed, giving me one more kiss before pulling away and grinning at his dad and his best friend. They had found Ronnie's doctor, as he was now checking up on him.

"Well, Ronald, you're not out of the wood's yet......you still have a 50/50 shot, since you're still very weak since we had to pump everything out of your stomach, and....I'm sorry to say, there is a slight chance that you could go back into a coma soon..." The doctor paused, biting his bottom lip. "and possibly not wake up from it." He finished sadly.

My breath hitched in my throat and I looked at Ronnie, who was looking down at his hands sadly. He nodded and thanked the doctor.

"You're welcome, I'll be right back, though, I have to go and get a few of the nurses so we can check up on you more." He said, and walked out. Max and John were just looking at Ronnie in disbelief, looking like they couldn't believe what the doctor had just said.

"I'm sorry, you guys...." Ronnie whispered sadly, looking at us now. "This is all my fault."

"Son....it's......it's not your fault, but.......I don't know." John said, standing up and walking over to the hospital bed. "But I do know that you're a Radke, and Radke's don't give up easily; not without a fight." He said smiling slightly at Ronnie. Ronnie smiled and hugged his dad. Max walked over and hugged Ronnie too after he was done.

"You're gonna be fine, dude, I promise." He whispered, and Ronnie smiled again at his best friend.

"Thanks guys..............um, hey-"

"Yes you can have time with Annabelle." His dad finished for him, chuckling. Ronnie grinned and nodded his thanks to them. They walked out and closed the door behind them.

"Annabelley, why're you crying?" He asked softly, wiping my tears away. I sniffled and sighed softly.

"Because of what the doctor said......." I said quietly, and Ronnie sat up carefully and scooted over as much as he could, telling me to sit next to him. I bit my lip and slowly got into the hospital bed, careful not to hurt him or do anything stupid. He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kissed the top of my head, gently rubbing my shoulder.

"Don't listen to what that doctor says, baby, he doesn't know shit." He said smiling, and I looked up at him frowning.

"How're you so sure?" I whispered, crossing my arms. He chuckled.

"Because I'm Ronnie Radke. Duh." He said, and I grinned like an idiot, leaning up and enveloping my lips in his. He returned the kiss hungrily, sliding his tongue against my bottom lip. I smiled and let his tongue explore my mouth for a little bit before I fought for dominance, clearly turning him on as he tried to pull me into his lap.

Oh, and the heart monitor beeping faster was another sign too.

I laughed and pulled away slightly. "Ronnie, don't get too excited." I said softly. He grinned that goofy grin of his and went back to making out with me, our tongues returning to their battle.

We kept making out for a while before we finally pulled away from each other, breathless.

"Jesus Christ girl....." He chuckled, trying to catch his breath. I giggled and kissed his cheek before resting my head on his shoulder. I smiled when I felt his head lay gently on top of mine.

My smiled faded though when his arm had lost it's grip on my shoulder, and the heart monitor went flat.

"Oh my god....Ronnie........HELP!!!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
='[[[[[[ Ronnie's not safe yet.

Okay, I need to express my love for you guys, BIG TIME.
Seriously, I am in SUCH, and I mean SUCH a shock at how many comments I got for the last chapter I posted. It may not seem like a lot to others, but to me, it was a lot.

And it amazed me at what the comments said; saying that you guys felt like crying/were crying/had cried while reading it. It blew my mind that just one little chapter that I wrote made you guys feel that way.

And you know how it makes me feel?

Like I'm friggin' high. Seriously, I read all of your guys' comments and they inspire me so much for this story, they keep me writing and to keep trying my best at this.

You guys are so, so so so so so amazing, and I love you all so much.

I'm still in shock, I REALLY AM. You guys are.......nothing can describe you guys or how you make me feel. It's unbelievable. :'DDDDDDDDDDDD

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. REALLY, I DO. =]]]]]