Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

I'm coming, back, from the dead.

The doctors rushed in, yelling directions to each other as they un-hooked Ronnie and wheeled him out of his hospital room and into the ER.

"RONNIE!!!" I wailed, collapsing into Max's arms in a crying fit. He held me tightly, crying himself.

"He's gonna be okay, Anna.....he's gonna make it."

"How do you know?"

"Because he's Ronnie; he's the strongest guy I've ever known."


That event was 3 months ago.

12 weeks ago.

90 days ago.

And Ronnie was still in a coma, more then likely never coming out of it.

Every day, his health got worse, little by little, and was slowly slipping away. Sometimes, I felt furious at him; I felt like kicking his ass for doing how many drugs he had done and yelling at him till dawn.

Sometimes I blamed myself; I truly thought it was my fault, so I resulted to cutting. My whole right arm was covered in cuts, and my left was starting to look the same. Max tried to get me to stop, since he was the only one that knew, but I couldn't stop. I needed something to help ease the pain of reality.

Today, was December 9th; Ronnie's birthday was less then a week away, along with Max's. And by the looks of it, Ronnie wasn't going to experience turning 18, since the doctor said he had, "some news for us". Most likely bad news.

I sat next to Ronnie, tears silently dripping down my cheeks. I held his cold hand in mine and tried to warm it up. The doctor walked in and looked at the 3 of us sadly.

"So what's the news?" John asked quietly, and the doctor sighed, gazing at Ronnie before looking at John again.

"I'm sorry to tell you guys this so straight-forward, but it's the best way.......Ronnie's health has been going down every day, and there's really no signs of life in him. The only thing that's keeping him alive is the life support, and I can imagine that it's really getting costly for you, Mr. Radke......."

John nodded sadly, already knowing what he was going to say. I looked down at Ronnie and started crying even more, Max joining in on the tear-fest.

"Would you like to take him off of life support, John?" The doctor asked, and I wailed loudly, making everyone jump a little.

"I'll start paying for it, please! Just don't let him die!" I cried, sobbing hysterically. Max wrapped me in a hug, crying also.

"There's no use, Miss. I'm so sorry to say this, but he's basically dead."

I screamed when the doctor said this, falling out of the chair and onto my knees. I started going into hysterics and hyperventilating.

"NO!!! NO HE'S NOT!!" I yelled, and everyone was huddled around me, trying to calm me down.

"Honey, he's gone.........." John whispered crying, and I shook my head, burying it in Max's shoulder.

"I'll let you guys talk this over.......just come to me when you decide what you want to do." The doctor smiled sadly before walking out. I cried and whined, getting back up into my chair and gently resting my head on Ronnie's chest, my sobs becoming more quiet and my crying starting to go down.

"Please Ronnie, wake up.........I can't live without you. I love you Ronnie, I'll give up everything just to have you wake up, and I mean everything!" I wailed, clutching his hand. "Wake up, please....."

My cries turned into just whimpering, and I looked up at his face, more tears falling down my cheeks.

"Please wake up baby, please." I whispered, kissing his lips lightly. I was aching for his lips to respond to mine; I wanted him to kiss me, I wanted him to touch me again, I wanted him to open his gorgeous dark eyes, I wanted to hear his angelic voice, I wanted him.

"I love you Ronnie." I whispered, laying my head back on his chest and closing my eyes.

***

***The next day***

Everyone was in Ronnie's hospital room now, and I mean everyone; Omar, Bryan, Robert, Max, Mr. Radke, my mom, me, and even Craig was here.

They were here because the doctors were killing my Ronnie today.

Oh, I'm sorry, I mean, taking him off of life support.

"Wake up already." I mumbled, stroking my fingers up and down Ronnie's arm. Craig sat right next to me, rubbing my back trying to comfort me.

It wasn't really working.

"Ronnie, squeeze my hand, please." I whispered in his ear, begging. I squeezed his hand and waited, but nothing happened. I closed my eyes and hung my head, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Well, are we ready?" The doctor asked, and I growled lowly, muttering a "No.". Everyone else in the room said yes, and I started crying harder.

"Bye son. I love you." John whispered, kissing his youngest son's forehead. I looked at Ronnie's face, searching for any signs of life.

None.

"Dude......I love you." Max said quietly, crying. "I know you aren't going to wake up, but please try........" He grabbed Ronnie's hand and squeezed, frowning after a few seconds from getting now response.

"Okay, we're going to count down from 10, alright everyone?" The doctor said, and I glared at him.

"This taking someone off of life support, not fucking launching a goddamn rocket ship into space." I spat. The doctor looked taken aback, but sighed.

"Calm down, honey...." Craig whispered in my ear, and I snapped my head over to him.

"No." I growled, and he frowned, looking away from me.

The countdown started.

"10..."

"Please Ronnie, hurry.....wake up." I begged, resting my forehead on his.

"9..."

I squeezed his hand hard, and sighed sadly when I didn't get a response.

"8..."

"Dude, please wake up......please.......I'm begging you, wake up." Max begged, crying harder now.

"7..."

I looked down at Ronnie started crying harder. "Ronnie, please...."

"6..."

I kissed his lips over and over again, trying desperately to get a response.

"5..."

I growled and kissed all over his face, making Craig sigh angrily.

"4..."

I kissed down his neck fast, running my fingers through his hair.

"3..."

"Wake up baby....." I mumbled into his ear, kissing right behind it.

"2..."

I raised my eyebrow when I saw his face somewhat...twitch slightly. I leaned down and bit his neck as hard as I could......

"ANNABELLE FUCKING STOP!" Craig yelled furiously.

"1-"

"Oh fuck." Ronnie mumbled and opened his eyes, looking straight at me.

My eyes went wide and a grin spread across my face. I looked at the doctors smirking when they were staring at Ronnie, with his eyes finally open, in disbelief, along with everyone else.

"You don't know shit." I said to the doctors, and everyone was soon in a frenzy over Ronnie finally being awake.
♠ ♠ ♠
Did y'all really think I was gonna kill Ronnie?
PSHHHHHHHH.
Comment please, tell me what you think of this chapter. Personally I don't like it,(i just needed to get him waking up somehow, lol) but I wanna know if you do or not.
Oh.....and SDFGHJKJHGFDGH YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY FOR RONNIE BEING AWAKE. : DDDDDDDDDDDDDD