Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

To The End.

Ronnie sat in Annabelle's hospital room, right next to her, watching TV. He'd been doing this for the past 10 months. Annabelle had yet to wake up from her coma, and everyone knew that she was dead. Ronnie refused to believe it.

After the first 3 months, Ronnie's dad ran out of money to keep the life support going. Ronnie still believed that Anna would wake up soon, so he started making easy and big money the only way he could think of.

Yes, Ronnie was a prostitute. He was whoring out his body to strangers to keep Annabelle on life support. The money was good, but now since all the money he was making was going to Anna, and the route he chose to go to make money, his dad had kicked him out of his life until he "got his shit together".

Ronnie still did drugs, but more then he used too. A lot more. He would do just about anything for some coke, he didn't care. He knew Annabelle would be disappointed in him, but this was the only thing helping him out each and every day.

Ronnie was also homeless now. All his friends wouldn't take him in because their parents didn't want him to live in their home. Max always lets Ronnie sneak in his room at night to sleep, though. Ronnie wasn't technically homeless, I guess you could say.

And ever since he'd been so tight for money, he barely ate and had lost weight drastically. He was frail and thin, and looked deathly. His money went to drugs, as I said before. Drugs and cigarettes. He could afford really cheap food, but he didn't want it. He wanted his drugs, his cigarettes, and Annabelle.

Ronnie looked down at Annabelle, pushing her hair out of her face gently and leaning down to kiss her forehead softly. He rested his forehead on her cold one, letting the tears slip down his cheeks. These past few days he's slowly started to realize Annabelle probably wasn't going to wake up, and keeping her on life support was just a waste. He knew she was dead; the doctors told him, Max told him, everyone he knew had told him.

He never cried, ever. He'd wanted to cry for the past 10 months; from the moment the doctor told him she had gone into a coma.

He forced himself not too.

But now, he couldn't take it anymore. He burst into tears, sobbing and crying into her neck, clutching her hand tightly.

"I can't do this anymore, Anna.......you're gone. I can't live like this anymore, I can't keep this lifestyle for you." He sobbed and kept crying for 20 minutes straight, until the tears had stopped.

He sniffled and looked at her face; even in a coma and practically dead, she was drop-dead gorgeous in Ronnie's eyes. He kissed her lips ever-so-gently, lingering there for a few seconds.

"I miss you so much baby. You have no idea." He whispered into her neck. After a few minutes of having his head buried in her neck, he noticed something;

her neck was starting to warm up. She wasn't as cold as she always was.

He backed away and looked at her, putting his hand on her neck. He thought that it was just because he was breathing on her neck that it had made her warmer. He put his hand gently on her forehead and noticed it was warm too.

"Oh my god. Please, Lord, let her be finally waking up." He said to himself in his head. He kissed her lips and noticed they were slightly warmer too.

"Baby, wake up." He whispered in her ear. He heard her groan slightly and it made his heart beat 100 times faster. He bit his bottom lip, biting back an obvious smile and pecked her lips again.

Soon, around 30 minutes later, after much whispering and encouraging her to wake up and lots of kisses, her eyes slowly peeled open.

"Annabelle." He breathed out. She looked at him, confused as to why he was grinning like an idiot.

She didn't know who this man was.

"Wh........who are you?" She whispered, almost inaudible. He looked heartbroken when she spoke, and he started to stroke her hair.

"Baby, it's me. Ronnie. Your boyfriend....." He sounded nervous when he was talking, and she didn't quite believe him when he spoke.

"Mr. Rad- Oh My God." A female doctor put her hand over her mouth and looked at Annabelle in shock. "She's awake...!"

"She doesn't know who I am." Ronnie's voice cracked as he spoke. The doctor looked at him sympathetically before checking Annabelle.

"Well, Ronnie......since she's been in a coma for so long, I'm afraid she probably has memory loss. And chances are, permanent memory loss." The doctor looked at Anna, smiling a bit. Annabelle smiled back, but when she looked at Ronnie her smile faded as she saw the look of heartbreak and sadness all over his face.

"I............" Ronnie ran out of the room starting to cry again. He ran into the bathrooms and into a stall, crying his eyes out.

His girlfriend had no idea who he was.

His girlfriend probably didn't know who she was, or anything about her life, her friends, her family, anything.

And he knew that she was going to be living with him, and he would have to start from scratch like they just met, and he'd also have to tell her about her family.

Prepare for a wild and long roller coaster ride, Mr. Ronald Radke.
♠ ♠ ♠
I would just like to say, thank you to EVERYONE who read my story, even if you just read the profile of this story. It means so much to me that you would even click on my story.
Thank you to everyone who commented.
Thank you to everyone who subscribed.
Thank you to everyone who sent me messages in my inbox and on my profile telling me you love my story.
Thank you for everything, you guys. I love you all.

And like I said, the sequel will be posted in a week or so, so make sure you subscribe when it's up. ^_^

Once again, thank you. You all make me feel so very, very special. This has been such a fun time, writing this story. Prepare for more fun with the sequel.

FIN.