Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

Day out on the town: part 2!

Ronnie, Max, and I all walked into Starbucks, and I looked at the menu in deep thought.

"Hmmmmmm.....what should IIIIII getttt....." I said, making Ronnie look down at me and chuckle. I made my decision and Ronnie and I went to the cashier to order the drinks.

"Hello, welcome to Starbucks. What can I get you today?" Some blonde cashier chick said, flirting heavily with Ronnie. How did I know that? Well, when she said "you" it kinda sounded directed only at Ronnie...

"I'll takeeeee....." He said, making the cashier giggle and twirl her bottle-blonde hair around her index finger. "2 Grande Caramel Frappuccinos, with whipped creme, and what would the lady like?" Ronnie said, looking down at me smiling. The cashier looked at me, like she was surprised I was here. Bitch.

"And I'll take a short Pumpkin Spice Creme, also with whipped creme." I said. The cashier punched the order in on her cash register and told Ronnie the amount. I got out my wallet to pay for my drink, but he already beat me to paying when he handed the cashier a 20.

"Ronnieeee! I would have payed for my drink." I whined, and he chuckled, taking his change and thanking the cashier. We walked over to the little table Max was currently sitting at.

"It's just a drink, no big deal." He said smiling. I sighed. "Thank you, Ronnieee." I said, and he chuckled.

"You're welcome, Annaaaaa." He said mocking me and sitting down. I took a seat next to him, and soon our drinks were brought to us.

"OW! Mother fucker that's hot..." Max mumbled, making me giggle and take the lid off of my drink to let it cool down faster.

"No shit sherlock, they just made it." I said, earning a glare from Max. The glare soon turned into wide eyes, though. He nudged Ronnie and nodded his head towards the doorway, where Ronnie turned and soon grinned.

"Dude, Kylie and Krystal are hereeeeee..." Max whisper sang, making me raise my eyebrow and turn around.

There I saw two more bottle blonde girls, both with over-tanned tanning bed skin tones, way too much face makeup, and both girls were wearing little jean mini skirts and low (trust me when I saw low.) rise v-neck shirts, along with heels. They looked like they were twins...oh, and they each both had a set of fake twins, if you catch my drift.

"Ronnie! Maxie!!" One of the sluts- I MEAN GIRLS, squealed, causing the...."other", to squeal and run over, giving Max and Ronnie hugs.

"Hey sl- girls. Hey girls!" Max said, causing one of them to flip her fake blonde hair and giggle, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"And how's my Ronniebear been?" The other one, who was currently attached at the hip to Ronnie, said in a sickingly sweet voice.

Ronnie looked at her weird when she called him, "her Ronniebear", but then went back to his smirking, cocky face.

"Good, better now that you're here." He said suggestively, making the girl giggle and kiss his cheek.

"Yeah, I was just having coffee with Ronnie here, but now you girls can join us too, if you want." Max said. What the fuck?! I'M SITTING RIGHT HERE!!!

"Well, we would, but.....who's she?" The one attached at Max's hip said, quite rudely too, may I add.

"Oh, uh....her? She's just the new girl in Vegas. Yeah, me and Max got stuck "volunteering" to show her around." Ronnie said, sounding like he was annoyed with the fact I was here.

"Oh, wow, what planet is she from?" The one attached to Max said, laughing a snobby little laugh. The rest of them laughed too, and I stood up and grabbed my cup, along with my purse.

"Well, I see that since your whores are here now, I should be leaving so they can go and blow you on the bench in the park or something. Oh, thanks for the drink, Ronnie." I spat, causing the guys' eyes to wide and the girls' jaws to drop. I stormed out of the little coffee shop and started walking home, which wasn't very far from here, I figured out. But the time I was reaching my house, tears were flowing down my cheeks and I was sniffling every other 5 seconds.

When I got up to the porch, I sat down on one of the steps, setting my drink and bag down, and dug for some tissues in my tote. I grabbed a little compact mirror and began wiping the tears away and fixing my makeup so it didn't look like I was crying. As soon as I was finished, my phone buzzed, indicating I had a new text message. I sniffled and looked at the number; Ronnie.

Damn myself for giving him my number while we were driving to Starbucks...

I opened up my sidekick and read the message;

"Annabelley, the girls r gone. i'm srry 4 wat hppned. come back bbgurl. ='[ - xx ronnie"

Rolling my eyes, I deleted the text and closed my phone, picking up my things and walking inside to find my mother vacuuming. She saw me and looked confused, turning it off.

"Anna, it's only-" she looked at the clock on the family room wall, "4:54! You weren't even gone for an hour! What happened?" She asked. I racked my brain for some lies and found some believable ones.

"Max said he wasn't feeling good after we went to the mall, so Ronnie dropped him off at his house, and then Omar, one of Ronnie's friends needed Ronnie to come over for an "emergency" or something. But it's alright..." I said, trying to sound somewhat happy. My mom shrugged.

"Yeah, some things just come up.......I'm sure you'll see Ronnie and Max at school tomorrow." My mom said, and my eyes got wide.

"Wait....they go to the school I'm going to...? SCHOOL STARTS TOMORROW?!" I exclaimed, and she chuckled, nodding.

"Yeah, I mean Ronnie lives right next door, why wouldn't he go to the same school? And I'm sure Max lives somewhere around here, along with Ronnie's friends, so you'll all go to the same school!" She said happily. I put on my best fake happy face and fake smiled.

"Oh, that'll be cool........alright, well, um.....I'm kinda tired, so I'm gonna go take a nap...." I said, starting to feel tears spring to my eyes. My mom nodded and went back over to the vacuum, unplugging it and wrapping the cord up.

"Okay, sweet dreams, hon." She said smiling. I smiled at her and went upstairs and into my room, closing the door behind me. i set my stuff on the floor and as soon as I laid down on my bed, the tears were already falling again.

"I should have never even went with them.......I knew they were assholes...." I whispered to myself. I laid there for a few minutes, wallowing in my sadness, when I suddenly heard a tapping noise on my window. I turned over and saw Ronnie sitting in the tree that was straight smack-dab in the middle of our houses, throwing.....skittles at my window?

"Let me in! Please!" He mouthed to me. I shook my head and walked over to my window, opening it.

"Anna, I'm sorry! Please let me in!" He begged. I shook my head again and wiped my tears, now even more upset that I was, 1: crying over Ronnie and Max, and 2: letting Ronnie see me cry.

"Go back to your little whores, I'll just go back to the "planet where I came from"." I said, angrily saying the last part. He frowned and tried to reach to wipe my tears (he was now crouching down on fairly sized ledge thingy on my window, it was almost like a tinnnnyyyyyyyy deck.), but I backed away and shook my head.

"No Ronnie, I actually had a little trust in you, just a little, and then you went and basically deserted me for some stupid sluts. So now, that trust is gone." I spat, making him sigh loudly and run his hand through his messy hair.

"Annabelle....I........I'm only like that because of Max....." He said softly, but I rolled my eyes at his pathetic excuse.

"Save it, Ronnie. Please, just go and fall off this goddamn ledge and never come back to see me ever again." I said, closing the window and the curtains, though not before seeing a very hurt Ronnie. I went back over to my bed and laid down, curling up under the covers. I didn't care if I hurt his feelings, he deserved to feel what I feel right now;

pain.
♠ ♠ ♠
You guys know what to do next, ; )