Sequel: My Passions's Dead...
Status: Completed. Read the sequel, you know you want to ;)

Darling, What Is Going On?

I hope it gives you hell.

I didn't really do much after I talked to Ronnie. I laid in bed, watched TV, surfed the web, ate dinner, surfed the web some more, took a shower, and then went to bed early cause I knew I had school the next day. So, here I am, walking to school. Yippee.

I looked at the directions my mom wrote on a little piece of paper for me and squinted my eyes at a sign that I think read, "Clark County School District". At least I hope that's what it read...

And soon enough, I was in front of my new school. I braced myself for the stares I was going to get, and walked right in. And whoooo do I see of course? Yep, Ronnie and Max, with a bunch of whores attached to their hip. I swear to god, there had to be at least 6.

I tried to walk past the little group that had gathered around them, but I soon heard one of the sluts say quietly, or, try to say quietly, "Who's that freak?". I groaned out load and slapped my forehead, turning around and staring directly at Ronnie and Max.

"Well hello boys. Having fun with your hoard of whores?" I said smiling, and all of the girls gasped, but one particular blond stepped forward and put her hands on her hips, looking me up and down.

"Hm hm hm, what do we have here? A little "scene queen"?" She said in her fake preppy voice. i laughed and stepped closer to her, thanking god right now I was about 2 inches taller then her.

"Sure, you can call me that. But I guess if you can give me a name, I can give you one. Hmm....let me see...." I said, tapping my chin in thought. "How aboutttt-"

"Blond cheerleader whore with fake tits her daddy bought her?" I heard a male voice say behind me, and I turned around to see Omar, Robert and Bryan. I smiled and nodded at Omar, who came up with the name, and turned around to the slut, who looked, awww, hurt. Boo-fucking-hoo.

"Yeah, I like that one. Has a nice ring to it. So, Brittany, blown anymore guys under the bleachers lately?" Robert asked loudly, draping an arm over my shoulder. All of the school heard and gasped, looking straight at Brittany, who looked a mixture of furious, shocked, and embarrassed.

"T-THAT'S A RUMOR!! I-It's not true....." She whined, making me and the guys laugh.

"Right. That's why you asked Ronnie over there the other day if he "wanted to mess around a little under the bleachers"." Omar said, and everyone in the hall started gasping and whispering to each other.

"And I wouldn't have a doubt in the world he refused." I said disgusted, staring daggers at Ronnie, who currently had his head down. Oh great, I was right. Ew..

"That's....that's a lie...!" Brittany cried. "You guys are such dicks!" She shouted, and walked back over to her group of whores, all of them stomping off.

"Why did you guys do that?!" Max whined. "They left!"

"Good. I'm sure you don't want anymore STDS anyways, right?" I said, making the other guys chuckle, including Ronnie.

"I wouldn't be laughing, Ronnie. You probably aren't that clean in that department either, seeing as you probably slept with the whole cheerleader squad by now. And it's only the first DAY!" I said smirking, and his face dropped as everyone started laughing.

He walked up to me and whispered in my ear, "What the fuck's wrong with you? Why're you doing this?". I laughed and pushed him away.

"Why am I doing this? Oh gee, I dunno, maybe because when you and Max were showing me around Vegas, you completely deserted me for those two sluts at Starbucks and acted like I wasn't even there, and THEN acted like I was wasting your time!" I shouted, making everyone gasp again. Soon I saw a teacher come out. Oh shit...

"Okay, what is with all this noise out here?!" Some old lady teacher said, looking and Ronnie, Max, and I.

"Miss, I-"

"Ronnie and Max were being a bit rude and disrespectful to this girl right here, Ma'am." I heard ANOTHER male voice say, except this time I didn't recognize it.

"Mabbitt, stay the fuck out of this before I-"

"Ronald, stop! This is the last time you are threatening Mr. Mabbitt! Both of you, Radke and Green, to my office, NOW!" She said sternly, pointing down the hall.

"But Mrs. Davis, we didn't even DO anything!" Max whined, and she shook her head.

"To. My. Office." She said, and they sighed, both glaring at me before trudging to the Detention office. I turned around and noticed Omar, Robert and Bryan were gone, but who I did notice was a boy with sort of longish black hair, along with a few facial piercings. Apparently this was, "Mr. Mabbitt". And must I say, Mr. Mabbitt is hot.

"Hey, sorry about those two....they're uh, well, they think they're like, "kings of the school ground" or whatever...." Mabbitt said, shrugging at the end. I smiled and nodded.

"So I've noticed." I mumbled.

"Do you know them or something? Cause I heard you saying they left you for some chicks at Starbucks or something....not that I was like, eavesdropping or anything, but I just uh, happened to here that and..." He said nervously, trailing off. I chuckled and sighed.

"Yeah, unfortunately I do. Ronnie's my next door neighbor." I said, mumbling the last part. His face scrunched up.

"Ew, that's gotta suck." He said laughing slightly. I nodded and giggled.

"It certainly does......oh, um, I'm Annabelle." I said smiling.

"Craig. Are you knew here?" He said happily, and I nodded, smiling. "I'll take you to go get your schedule, if you'd like." He chirped, and I grinned. "Please? I dunno where anything is here..." I said, and he laughed slightly. "Of course." He smiled and lead me through the crowd.

"So are you from Vegas...?" He asked, and I shook my head. "No, I'm from Michigan." I said.

"Which part?" He asked curiously.

"Detroit." I said simply, and he smiled.

"That's where my girlfriend's from, but then she moved to Phoenix, where I'm from, and I moved to Vegas. We're still together, though." He said, taking a turn and leading me down a less crowded hall. My heart sunk a bit when he said, "Girlfriend". I nodded, trying to seem happy still.

"Is it hard? Like, being away from each other...?" I asked, and he shrugged.

"Not really. We have web cam and stuff, so we talk to each other every night. I mean it's not the same as, like, "physical" or whatever, but it works." He said, laughing slightly at the end. I chuckled and nodded, and Craig lead me into a room where a little old lady was, sitting at a neat desk.

"Hello, Craig. Hello, miss." She said in her dainty little voice, smiling. Craig smiled.

"Um, Mrs. Thurman, this is Annabelle. She's new here and I brought her here so she could pick up her schedule." He said, and she nodded, smiling and digging through a drawer in new desk. Soon she handed me my paper. "Welcome to Clark County, dear. Have a good first day!" She said happily, and I smiled.

"Thank you, Mrs. Thurman!" I said happily also, and soon Craig lead me out of the office and back into the wild. AKA the hall.

"Alright, let's see here..." He said, pulling out his schedule and looking at mine. "Weeee haveeee....math, chemistry, history, literature, and the same lunch together! Unfortunately so do Max and Ronnie, all except for Literature." He said, and I frowned.

"Turn that frown upside-down, Missy! Let's get to Math before we get yelled at." He said, laughing at the end.

"Thanks for making me fearful, Craig." I said, and he chuckled and lead me through the crowd and into the Math room, where I already saw Max and Ronnie sitting in the middle row. I groaned quietly, and Craig chuckled at me.

"We have to sit in the middle row, Craig." I growled, and he sighed, taking a seat that was only one seat away from Ronnie. And for now that seat was empty. Ugh.

I sat next to Craig on the side that was farther away from Ronnie, and when I peered over, I saw Ronnie writing something on a small piece of paper, and Max glaring at me. I sighed when I saw the teacher walk in.

"Hello class, I'm Mr. Richardson, and I'm your math teacher, and the only reason I'm saying this is because I see we have a new student." Mr. Rich (hey, it's shorter!) said, smiling at me. "Would you like to come up here and introduce yourself? I know you don't, but you sort of have to..." He said, and I giggled, getting up and walking over to in front of his desk.

"My name's Annabelle, and I'm 16......yep, that's it." I said shrugging my shoulders. Mr. Rich laughed and let me sit back down, but as I passed by Ronnie, he decided it was an appropriate time to grab my ass. I gasped and growled at him, while he whistled and looked around innocently.

"Radke, keep it in your pants for just one day. Please." Mr. Rich said, making the whole class laugh, except for Ronnie. He was pouting now. And I have to admit, even if he is a dick, he looks pretty darn cute pouting.

I sat back down in my chair, and Craig whispered excitedly, "I'm 16 too!". I chuckled and gave him a thumbs up, and in return he stuck his tongue out at me.

"And Craig stop making faces at Anna." Mr. Rich said smiling. Craig threw his hands up and sighed dramatically. And soon, we were learning about the boring world of math.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not much happened, but Craig's here now! : DDD
ya'll know what to do. ; )

~ASHYLIKESTOSMASHY!!!!