Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

To Justin Russo with Love

To Justin Russo with Love: By: M.S.P. Ch.1

To Justin Russo With Love By: M.S.P.
Chapter 1
We met that day in New York, I walked into the sub shop that his family owned. He told me, “You have beautiful eyes. Um…would you like to go on a date with me?” He said more than that but I cannot recall it, because the moments flew by so fast like it was rain falling from the sky.
The next day he picked me up in my flat. I had on a black dress with maybe a little too much cleavage and I wore Chuck Taylors because I didn’t know where he’d be taking me.
He told me: “We better go to this store by your house and I’ll buy you a pair of sandals, because were going to be walking on the beach.”
“Oh Justin, your so sweet to buy me sandals. Do you buy them for all the girls?” “No, I don’t. But there’s something special about you.” I couldn’t help but smile, he had the most enchanting smile and the sexiest neck in the world that I just wanted to lick and bite, and no I’m not a vampire.
We left the shop and walked on the beach. “So what is your family like life Justin?” “It’s complicated, I don’t really want to talk about it, but I really like you even though we’ve just met. I knew that when I met you I just had to ask you on a date or I would regret it for the rest of my life.”
“Justin, that’s the sweetest thing a guys ever said to me!”
We looked out towards the beach and then smiled at each other and he kissed me. It was such a wonderful kiss that I just curled my toes into the sand. I touched his neck, oh what a neck it was!
“Do you like my neck or something?”
“Um, yes sorry. I think you have a very sexy neck.”
“That’s ok, as long as you’re not a vampire I’m fine with that.”
“I’m so not.” I laughed.
We walked a little longer and then we saw a table with candles on it and food.
“Wow Justin! You arranged a candlelight dinner on the beach for us? You’re the most romantic American man in the world.”
“I’m not but I try to be.”