Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

To Justin Russo with Love

To Justin Russo With Love Ch. 2 By: M.S.P.

To Justin Russo With Love By: M.S.P.

Chapter 2
“So what’s your life like in New York Justin? Have you lived here your whole life?”
“Yes I have what about you?”

“Well I was born in London and grew up there. I didn’t move here till about a month ago. You’re actually the first date I’ve been on since I’ve been here and what a date it is!”

“Really? Well welcome to my country.” He laughs.

“Thank you Justin. It’s a pleasure to be on this date with you, you are such a gentlemen and it’s really nice to be around a man such as you.”

“You too. I’m 18 now. I’m thinking about moving out of the house, I’m about to graduate this June and after I graduate I’m moving out, I think it’s time to live on my own.”

“Really? Well that’s interesting. An 18 year old man with his own place, well that’s a dangerous thing.”

“Oh stop! I’m responsible, well sort of. I can be I mean. When I want to be. It’s already January, and this June I’m moving out, I’m telling my parents and their just going to have to accept it.”

“Well good for you. If I still know you then, I can help you decorate.”

“Yeah that’d be great. A woman’s touch is nice every once in a while.”

“Would you like a woman’s touch?” I ask as I get up and sit on his lap. He starts to sweat.
“Um, I. I don’t think… We should talk this way. This is our first date Jasmine and we should just take it easy.”

“Yes I guess your right.” I frown. “I’m sorry Justin, It won’t happen again.”
“I didn’t say that I…never wanted it to happen again just not right now.”
“I understand. Don’t worry J-man, You didn’t hurt my feelings.”

“Who?”
“You’re the J-man remember?”
“Oh yeah.”

“Well I’m not hungry anymore do you think we should get it to go?” He asks.
“Yes.”

“Look! A Dolphin!”
I turn my head for about 30 seconds and when I turn it back the food is in boxes.
“Hey! How did that happen?”

“Um, their was a fast waiter that came by and boxed our food.”
“Oh ok.”
He walked me to my flat.
“I had a wonderful time Justin; we will have to do this again. Here’s my number.”
“Yes we will have to.”
He gave me a big French kiss and left me at the door. He couldn’t stop smiling as he left and neither could I.