Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

To Justin Russo with Love

To Justin Russo With Love Chapter 3 By: M.S.P.

To Justin Russo With Love By: M.S.P.
Chapter 3
I woke up that morning for my job at the Coffee shop. No call or text from Justin, So I decided on my lunch break that I’d go see him and see what he was up to. It was a Saturday so he had no reason to be at school, so I should have gotten a Good Morning text or something after a date like we had.

On my lunch break…

I went to the Sub Shop and Justin was sitting eating his sub, he must have luckily been on a break too. (How convenient!) So I sat in the chair facing him. “Hi Justin, just wanted to see what you were up to, didn’t get a text from you this morning.”
“Sorry Jazz, It wasn’t intentional, honest. I just overslept and then my parents made me get straight to work after my quick shower.”

“I understand, you’re forgiven.” I winked at him.
“So… um… Do you want to go do something tonight? I don’t know how I’m going to top last night though.”
“You don’t have to top each and every date we go on Justin. I’m not a princess and you don’t have to impress me. I like you for you, and I think you’re sweet.”

“Oh thanks.” He said with a big smile on his face. He put down his sandwich and put his hands into mine. “I missed being with you last night. Wish you could’ve cuddled with me last night.” He whispered so no one else would hear.”

“Justin, you really know how to make a girl blush.” I said blushing red.
“Well it’s true. I really like you Jasmine and I want us to be more than just someone to date, I want you to be my girlfriend when the time comes. But I have to get permission from my parents.”

“Oh I see.”
“Yes. I’m sorry that you had to know this now. But I’ll ask them tomorrow if our date tonight goes well. They don’t have to meet you if you don’t want but I do have to ask for permission.”
“Oh alright.”
“Well I’ve got to go my break is over.” He kisses my hands.
“Mine too. Bye Justin!”
“Bye Jasmine.”