Status: Updating soon, Half a chapter written so far. Will update as soon as possible.

To Justin Russo with Love

To Justin Russo with Love Ch. 4 Pt. 2

To Justin Russo with Love By: M.S.P.

Chapter 4 Part 2

“Thank you Jasmine, I think you’re wonderful too. I just wish we weren’t so different.”

“What do you mean by that Justin?”

“Ah never mind. I can’t explain that right now, it’s way too soon to tell you.”

“Oh you have a secret you’re hiding from me?”

“Yes, Yes I do. But I’ll let you know in time, when the time is right I promise. I really care about you Jasmine.”
“I do too Justin. I hope what we have lasts even though what we have hasn’t been around very long it feels real.”

“I know. I can’t wait to be able for everyone to know that your mine and I’m yours and everyone to know.”

“Yeah me too.”

“The movie looks like it’s almost over Jasmine, almost all the zombies are dead, I was hoping that this night would never end. I just love being with you and having you in my arms and holding you, it’s the greatest feeling in the world.”

“I know Justin; I couldn’t want anything else right now at this moment in time.”

He French kisses me again and I just die, I’m falling in love with him, I know it’s too soon but I just can’t help myself.

“Jasmine, Please don’t freak out and I know it’s only are second date but I think I’m falling for you and hard, Please don’t break my heart.”

“I feel the same way, don’t break mine either it’s in your hands now.”
“I want you to be my girlfriend say you will despite what my parents say.”

“Yes! Yes I will be your girlfriend!”

He kisses me.

The usher makes us leave for being so loud.

“Get the hell out of here, your disturbing the other guests!”

“Sorry Sir!” Justin says to him.

We held each others hands as we walked down the stairs. We shouldn’t be falling in love this fast either one of us, but we can’t help fate.

He drives me home now.

“I’m sorry that I put this on you, I know I’m moving too fast but I can’t help my feelings for you.”

“I know Justin, neither can I. I’m so sorry.”

“It’s ok Jazz.”

He walks me to my door and gives me a big kiss and then I open my door and give a big sigh and sit down on my couch.