Status: indefinitely on hold. draft got destroyed, and I just don't think I can go on...sorry ):

The Little Things

In 1998, George Weasley lost his ear.
Also in 1998, Fred Weasley lost his life.

But there was a happy time before all of that sadness. It was a time where wizards and witches didn't live in fear (not until the early nineties, at least). Two little red haired boys could run around a field of wheat with a little mahogany haired girl.

In 1983, Bill Weasley was in his third year at Hogwarts; Charlie was in his second. Percy wasn't a prat yet. Ron Weasley was a wee three year old, and Ginny Weasley was still considered a baby to everyone else. Hermione Granger's mum was reading Shakespeare to her already; Harry Potter was only three and was already being forced into a cupboard under the stairs.

But people didn't know. Bill would be attacked by a werewolf and still marry a gorgeous woman. Charlie would be living in Romania. Percy would give up his git-like ways after his family suffered a terrible tragedy. Ron would marry the girl he'd always dreamed of. Ginny was going to be a world class quidditch player and marry one of the best wizards of the century. Hermione would be considered one of the greatest minds at the ministry, and Harry would be a famous world hero. Not to mention Ron, Hermione, and Harry would be on chocolate frog cards.

But it was a simpler time. When the little red haired boy would fall in love with the mahogany haired girl. The little red haired boy's twin would become jealous, and chase after her too. She would leave.

But now, that little girl is back. And she's not so little.

Smells like trouble....but when doesn't it? Especially when the Weasley twins are involved?
  1. Meetings.
    all about the girl who came to stay.
  2. Where did time go?
    time flies when you're far away.
  3. Don’t Stop Me Now.
    no, it's not all about you.
  4. You’re all talk.
    things take a turn.
  5. Stop breaking this heart of mine.
    awkward situations.
  6. Whatever are you thinking of?
    don't go wandering alone.
  7. There’s always something so tragic about a hopeless romantic.
  8. Fighting is never fun.
  9. brace yourself.
    here comes big news.
  10. dance lessons.
  11. Magic Works.
    the answer's there, just look into her eyes.
  12. This is your final chance.
    after the yule ball and a tennis racquet.
  13. Murky waters.
    the second challenge.
  14. I prefer beaters.
  15. hogsmeade.
  16. that's my boy.
  17. I'll come back.
  18. welcome home.
    to a place you've never known.
  19. the Diggory house.
    and birthday parties.
  20. Number 12 Grimmauld Place.
    and the Ministry of Magic.
  21. Ravenclaw
    what the...?
  22. the start of something new.
    school...
  23. Umbridge
    the hag.
  24. Dumbledore's army.
    welcome to the rebellion.