Sugar, Sugar

Tongue Action.

Ever since I befriended Travis and the other guys he hung around, my girl friends always teased me about him. For some reason, there was this sexual tension between the two of us. I mean, sure he was very attractive and all that but there was something else. I still don't know what it is. I could never describe it correctly to my friends, all I could tell them was "Wait until you see us together, then you'll understand." And after they saw us, they still couldn’t define it. It was what it was.

"You realize he's ten years older than you, right?" My friend Danielle said, a playful look in her eyes. She was about to bring the beat down with the Travis jokes. I rolled my eyes. "You don’t know what he's done! Herpes is forever dude."

I squirmed and threw my empty water bottle at her. This was before the kiss, before I even had feelings for him remotely. He was just some 28 year old guy I was friends with, who in all honesty, was slightly creepy. Danielle's laugh rung out and I looked at her. She was on my computer, logged onto my Myspace and reading my comments. She dropped her voice lower, trying to imitate Travis, "I love your default, babygirl. Travie loves the tongue action." She stopped reading and began laughing and I hit her and began laughing myself.

The odd dynamic of our relationship was always a joke to me and to my friends. But then they started realizing that he might actually have feelings for me and despite the jokes, I developed some feelings for him and now I'm in a mess.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ima put up another one right now.