Sugar, Sugar

Player player.

I began to feel insecure about Travis's feelings towards me, eventually. I didn't think I had him wrapped around my finger. I felt like he had other girls he wanted more. Well, I mean, I knew he had other girls. He had two girls he was "dating" and to be honest, he never told me he wanted me. He never said he liked me. Just the way he acted...damn.

I found myself waiting for him to call me or to text me. I'd stare at my phone and every time it'd buzz I'd jump and hope it was from him, only to find that it wasn't. I waited in vain and I was pressing my luck. He didn’t want me like that.

When I was with him, he'd still hit on other girls. But then he'd pull me in close and wrap me in his arms or find a secluded table and grin at me, raising an eyebrow and putting his face close to mine. "This is romantic." I'd laugh but several minutes later, girls would walk by and he would pursue them.

This guy was going to be the death of me, I swear. I mean, I was never used to having boys go after me but when they did it was me and only me they'd go after. They would focus their full attention on me, not any other girl walking by.

I wanted desperately to see him again; to hang out with him, even though I just saw him the night before. I wanted him to call me babygirl and put his hand on my hips and make me happy. Fuck this shit.
♠ ♠ ♠
Forreals.